how bout them cosby eagles

cosbyeagle40

Bearden's best post players couldnt guard Kelley. Dont even try to say Blakely is better than Jenkins

You just said Jenkins was the worst player you've ever seen! Stop contridicting yourself do you know anything about basketball? Plus Bearden won by 23 first game was by 50!! they didn't even start the same players they let the JV play. 18 and 13 for him is his best of the season congrats to kelley. Who said timmy was playing post after highschool first of all he's good enough to play the 3 spot. 2nd of all i've seen 9 D1 games in person this year alone many players listed at 6'6 or bigger aren't that big! Asumnu from UT is closer to 6'4 not 6'6 or 6'7 than i'm a season ticket holder and have met several of the players. Timmy won't be playing in the SEC so yes he could compete in smaller conferences.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im talking about a different jenkins you idiot.

Good reply! you're just another jealous wanna be player. I'm sorry you got cut from the team i'm sure you'll have a good year in the Rec league. Calling someone an idiot just shows your immaturity and lack of intelligence. You can't prove me wrong so you resort to name calling like a child thats sad. We're talking about basketball here last time I checked , I'm not making fun of your family or anything. Your comments have cost you any credability you might have had. You need to grow up the proof is in the doing CCHS is about what now 1 and 15 and Cosby is 14-1 and has beaten AAA teams in CCHS's conf, well i guess that shows who has the better players this year. People like you make me ashamed to admit being from CCHS, guess we all can't graduate with honors.

im talking about a different jenkins you idiot. Blake Jenkins son of Fred Jenkins if im not mistaken he played for UT

His dad played for UT so that makes him good? wow thats good thinking i guess that makes sense in your mind. does that mean that eric ainge QB for UT is good at basketball since his uncle played for the celtics??

Edited by jmpshtr101

im just curious. how many people from Cosby have went to play at a D1 school

the great Eric Coggins didnt. or Josh Webb, David Savard I know Blakely is not as good as any of them that i mentioned

How many CCHS players other than Wade and Mickey Stewart have played college b-ball period not just D-1??? hmmm lets think about this Korian doesn't see the floor at King. Jerome played JUCO ball big deal, Ronnie Barrett played at WSCC and droped out.Cosby- Eric Coggins Roane state and Milligan, Ray Christian 4 years at Tusculum led conference in rebounding, John Johnson Roane State, Kent Black King college playing about as much as Korian, Chad Greene 2 years at WSCC. Earl Ward 2 years at Roane State. about the same huh no one really stood out other than Wade and even he acknowledges a difference in the talent level the past 4 years or so.

Timmy Blakley couldnt start for the team that went to the state back when webb and savard played. those two players was the best two players from Cosby ever.

Marty Shults was the best player to ever put on a jersey at Cosby check your history! Savard was a player but Webb played selfish and shot alot. Ray Christian was probably the second best player up there ever. If Kelley is better why hasn't Charlie Benson been calling him to play for one of his teams , if he's that good why isn't CCHS's record better? common sense rules

i didnt say anything about CCHS players going D1. Im just trying to say there is no way Timmy Blakley can play D1 and he cant. you keep changing the subject. i thougt we were talking about Timmy blakely.

no you changed the subject by listing the "greats from Cosby" that didn't play D-1 if you can remeber back that far.

HEY TRIATHLETE you've gotta check ur e-mail before you can post

jmpshtr101.jpg

Edited by jmpshtr101

i am tired of talking about nonsense. i am going to bed. if you want to see the new beginning of CCHS"s season. They play Mo West at home tomorrow. CCHS wins their first conference game. Carmichael and Kelley will put on a show.

I really hope you are right if they do I will cheer as loud as everyone else. I would love to see it!

i was just trying to make a point that Blakely is not as good as Kelley

"This guy is out of his mind, what meth lab in Cocke county did u just step out of,or is meth 101 a required class in Newport now. Blakley is as good as any player this side of Nashville (with 3 or 4 exceptions of course) Cocke County is flat out horrible! Stop talking about this Kelley guy like he's Brandon Wright! Are u 2 dating? were u sitting in a chair cuddled up with him in a blanket drinking hot cocoa together when you wrote that trash? Blakely is the only guy in that county playing highschool ball that is decent! I may have to agree that he's probably not D-1 material but he's a player never the less. CCHS should stick with golf and tennis Dean Smith's return from retirement wouldn't turn that train wreck around.

First of all Caleb who are you? If this is the "golf pro" your an idiot! I wouldn't trade "TIMBO" for the starting five at CCHS. How many dunks does CChs have PUT TOGETHER in the past few years? Timmy has 6 by himself! Theres your 6'4" white boy. Who have you all beat? NOBODY! You stink. Your own fans talk about how bad you are. Heck, they come to our games when yall play.We are undefeated in your precious IMAC and could possibly win it. You say we couldnt make it out of the district in 2A or 3AAA well your dad said cherokee is probably the best team in the IMAC and we beat them 23. Your a joke! CCHS is the laughing stock of east TN. the worst program I have ever or will ever see! I like the Kelly kid but he couldnt carry timmys ballshoes to his games for him. He cant chew gum and walk at the same time. you guys are lucky jmpshtr101 is a nice guy. Im not sooo nice!

sincerely,

Jody #34