how bout them cosby eagles

cosbyeagle40

You my friend are an Idiot. You get on here and tick everybody of with a screen name that lets evryone in Cocke County know who you are , then you realize that and erase all your posts change your screen name and start all over. Lets put it this way your on here trashing a team that is 17-1 (after beating PF tonight 63 -61) and defending a team that hasn't won 17 games in the last three years combined , Cosby might not win 1 game against a AAA school in K-town but they would stand a better chance against AAA than CCHS would in A.

who are you to call people idiots. surely this isnt the guy that use to be a cheerleader. i dont know who you are talking about but i am not trashing cosby. i am a cosby fan just like you. putting cosby in the same sentence as AAA just does not go together though.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who are you to call people idiots. surely this isnt the guy that use to be a cheerleader. i dont know who you are talking about but i am not trashing cosby. i am a cosby fan just like you. putting cosby in the same sentence as AAA just does not go together though.

Putting CCHS in the same sentence as AAA just doesn't go either.. CCHS has turned into an athletic wasteland. Ray and Wade are finally trying to head the basketball program in the right direction. It is going to take a while, because they have got to get the talent pool back, either from Cosby, or from damage done by previous coaches to discourage the players from playing.

I don't know.

Science Hill, DB, and Tennessee are all tough. Sullivan Central will be the fourth team and they were a Class AA state team. They hung with Bolivar Central pretty well at the Arby's classic.

Any team that hangs with Kemp and Chism..

I'd certainly take Region 1s four over Region 2s four.

Of course, there is the patented GreenEVILle transfer from somewhere. GHS and Sullivan Central would be an interesting match-up.

every team over in the big 9 are pretty even. sullivan east is probably the worst team in it and they only got beat by science hill by one. sullivan south beat science hill. i think anybody in that conference can beat science hill. dobyns bennett is down this year. tennessee high is not bad. i still think greeneville is the team to beat in that region.

every team over in the big 9 are pretty even. sullivan east is probably the worst team in it and they only got beat by science hill by one. sullivan south beat science hill. i think anybody in that conference can beat science hill. dobyns bennett is down this year. tennessee high is not bad. i still think greeneville is the team to beat in that region.

After seeing Science Hill play at the Arby's classic Greenville vs. Science Hill would be a game i'd love to see. Omar Wattad is a flat out player for SH, i've heard about the transfer from Greenville but haven't seen him play yet. GREENDEVILMOM in your unbiased opinion how good is he?

Ask anybody what classification is the best in any sport. Ask a coach what classification is more competitive and which one they would rather coach. All these answers are AAA. DUH!!

Nobody wants to ask a coach where they would rather coach at, we are talking about skill level here bud.......

Putting CCHS in the same sentence as AAA just doesn't go either.. CCHS has turned into an athletic wasteland. Ray and Wade are finally trying to head the basketball program in the right direction. It is going to take a while, because they have got to get the talent pool back, either from Cosby, or from damage done by previous coaches to discourage the players from playing.

This is very true.

If the SHHS post players play like they have lately no one can beat them in the region. They've won 12 of their last 13 with continual double digit games from Crowder and Lauderback, not to mention the 15 from Forney and the 19+ from Wattad every night. THose 4 guys are putting out something like 50-55 points a game by themselves. Not to mention, if they continue to produce, that is a front line of 3 guys btwn 6'5-6'7 one of which is a shooting guard naturally. As sloppy as Turner seems at times, he still has the highest AST/Trnver ratio in the region, and statistically is top 5 in the state for pg. The question for the hill is can they maintain this level of play throughout the post season, something that they have not been able to do in recent years. They usually peak too soon, this year it is still tough to call, but if they produce like they are capable of, and have been, no one in the region matches up.

After seeing Science Hill play at the Arby's classic Greenville vs. Science Hill would be a game i'd love to see. Omar Wattad is a flat out player for SH, i've heard about the transfer from Greenville but haven't seen him play yet. GREENDEVILMOM in your unbiased opinion how good is he?

Right now, he is a little raw, learning the Greeneville system, and being hurt the 1st part of the season, but he is coming around quickly, posting back to back 20+ points against Mo West and Red Bank. He has the potential to be a DI prospect his senior year. He is having to learn to play post after being a guard at his last school, and is learning quickly. He is a dangerous miss-match due to his ability to pop out and drain the 3 or has the ball handling skills to take it to the hole if he plays post, or can shoot over smaller defenders from the guard position.