Does Father Ryan have a wrestling team this year?

lovetowrestle

I live out of town and I have not been able to read any articles, see any scores, or anything on the local message boards. It is unusual that I can not find a score of any of their matches thus far.

They beat McGavok at the beginning of the year and did good in the Harrison duels.

They definitely have a great team. They missed an oppurtunity last year, but they will not fail this year. Although they dont have any huge standouts like Whit Dunning, they have great leadership, great wrestlers, and great coaches. As the year progresses they will improve greatly and will take a serious shot at state title again.

They beat McGavok at the beginning of the year and did good in the Harrison duels.

They definitely have a great team. They missed an oppurtunity last year, but they will not fail this year. Although they dont have any huge standouts like Whit Dunning, they have great leadership, great wrestlers, and great coaches. As the year progresses they will improve greatly and will take a serious shot at state title again.

Once again you have proved my point that you have no affiliation with the wrestling team, therefore you should relinquish the name you have so unjustly assumed. :P We did not wrestle at the Harrison Duels. It was the Helias Duels in Missouri. We took 2nd by 4 points to Farmington.

Once again you have proved my point that you have no affiliation with the wrestling team, therefore you should relinquish the name you have so unjustly assumed. :P We did not wrestle at the Harrison Duels. It was the Helias Duels in Missouri. We took 2nd by 4 points to Farmington.

Father Ryan is going to surprise a lot of people this year. The irish have four things going for them 1. Great Coaches-Pat Simpson, Stephen Shone, Jim Miller, and Steve Peden 2. They have a lot of young talent working hard in the wrestling room this year 3 They have the desire to win 4. Tradition. All of these things will prove to help the irish in the next few seasons.