Region 8 125

mtjulietwrassler265

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brian Dedman is amazing to watch!!

Dedmon from Smyrna pinned Yates-Orr from MJ and that freshman from Hendersonville in the first period easily. And also pinned the medalists from Oakland last year Castelle, and several talented wrestlers from other schools with virtually no effort. Hes still undefeated and has pinned all this year in the first period. His only challenge I think in region 8 is Beech. But I dont think its gonna matter anyway. Dedmons ready and wants it. Way too confident!!!!!! Cant wait to see it!!!!!! Got to remember last year, this kid gave Bundy a really tough match getting Nic on his back and everyone knows thats hard to do. Hes like Spiderman...... great movement and has no fear. His arms are longer than his legs. Doesnt care if he wins or loses. As long as he gives the guy across from him lots of pain. Thats my accessment. <_<

Dedmon from Smyrna pinned Yates-Orr from MJ and that freshman from Hendersonville in the first period easily. And also pinned the medalists from Oakland last year Castelle, and several talented wrestlers from other schools with virtually no effort. Hes still undefeated and has pinned all this year in the first period. His only challenge I think in region 8 is Beech. But I dont think its gonna matter anyway. Dedmons ready and wants it. Way too confident!!!!!! Cant wait to see it!!!!!! Got to remember last year, this kid gave Bundy a really tough match getting Nic on his back and everyone knows thats hard to do. Hes like Spiderman...... great movement and has no fear. His arms are longer than his legs. Doesnt care if he wins or loses. As long as he gives the guy across from him lots of pain. Thats my accessment. B)

I would call you an idiot. First of all, last year when Dedmon put Bundy on his back, it was because Bundy was doing a gramby, which he finished, and then pinned Dedman. Secondly, Bundy does care if he wins or loses. He always wants to win. If all he cared about was hurting people, he'd wind up kicked out of the state tournament because he got mad after being taken down. He keeps a cool head, and always aims to win. Please keep your stupid comments to yourself.