Mc Nairy is off the chain...!

blaintrain06

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should be there for the Liberty game because they are going to do the same thing to McNairy.

liberty has a very good team this year, ur rite they will prolly beat us but u can bet they're gonna beat nearly every other team they play too and that includes bolivar at least once and i wouldnt be at all suprised to see them take down bolivar and win the district championship so u gotta talk junk to every other team liberty plays if ur gonna talk it to us

True and so will Middleton and there will be a few more upsets b/c they are so lazy,VERY LAZY,they just aren't quick enough.

Ok...first of all our boys aren't lazy. Coach Mahaffey wouldn't put a lazy team on the court. The only laziness I saw last Saturday was in the Cardinal Crazies...sittin down when our girls almost shut ya'll out in the first quarter and our boys beat you by like 20. The Blue Nation/Blaine Train was up all night. And second... how can there be "a few more upsets" if we aren't even favored to win? Sure...our boys might not beat Bolivar or Liberty but i guarantee you they will play hard and give them a game.

First off,McNairy's Boys are very,slow,sluggish,and lazy.They will not be the team to beat and will not even get out of the District,as for the Girls,State Championship Bound,must I say anything else?

Oh Yea,Best Student Section in SW Tennessee,Adamsville,The Cardinal Crazies,loud from 1st of the Girls Game,to 0:00 of Boys Game!

If McNairy is slow, sluggish, and lazy, what does this say about Adamsville since they were beaten by 20pts. by this slow lazy team?

Guys we all need to just chill out and quit this talkin junk before we all get kicked off here, yes we beat aville saturday but they are a good team with an oustanding coach in coach Martin, ill bet on them to win their district and possibly even make it to sub-state outta the region tourney becuz they have some depth and they play such fast pasted ball and they shoot unbelieveably well...and yes its gonna be tough for us to make it to the region just like it is every year becuz we play in the toughest district in AA in the state but we've made it two years in a row and we'll hopefully do it again this year

Ok...first of all our boys aren't lazy. Coach Mahaffey wouldn't put a lazy team on the court. The only laziness I saw last Saturday was in the Cardinal Crazies...sittin down when our girls almost shut ya'll out in the first quarter and our boys beat you by like 20. The Blue Nation/Blaine Train was up all night. And second... how can there be "a few more upsets" if we aren't even favored to win? Sure...our boys might not beat Bolivar or Liberty but i guarantee you they will play hard and give them a game.

I agree with Blue Nation 07 if we are so lazy, and sluggish then what does that mke the teams that we have beat look like ... they must be down right snail speed ... and plus like bluenation07 said coach Mahaffey wouldn't put a sluggish team on the floor that is just un- heard of ... and in my opinion he is one of the best coaches in west tennessee hands down...

Guys we all need to just chill out and quit this talkin junk before we all get kicked off here, yes we beat aville saturday but they are a good team with an oustanding coach in coach Martin, ill bet on them to win their district and possibly even make it to sub-state outta the region tourney becuz they have some depth and they play such fast pasted ball and they shoot unbelieveably well...and yes its gonna be tough for us to make it to the region just like it is every year becuz we play in the toughest district in AA in the state but we've made it two years in a row and we'll hopefully do it again this year

good one...good one .... that's a good one pickle .. I second that...

All I got to say is wow... Them Bobcats played a heck of a game... THey fought to the finish and won so Middleton and Liberty better get there game together because Blaine and the Boys are coming for them......

Ok,now I am beginning to be a believer,if MCHS wins over Liberty and Middleton and Bolivar,then they have got me,the girls already do.

And to that MCHS Fan/Player that Replied telling everybody to chill out,that was crazy,let's let Tennessee know how much this rivalry means to us and how important it is.

Ok,now I am beginning to be a believer,if MCHS wins over Liberty and Middleton and Bolivar,then they have got me,the girls already do.

And to that MCHS Fan/Player that Replied telling everybody to chill out,that was crazy,let's let Tennessee know how much this rivalry means to us and how important it is.

well thank u for finally starting to give us some credit, cuz we're better than people think we are..and our girls will prolly go undefeated if they keep their heads on straight cuz they dont have nebody standin in their way until we go back to Gibson County on Feb. 10...i agree we should let everybody know how important it is to us but we gotta keep it civilized thats includin me cuz if we dont we'll all get kicked off coacht lol

well thank u for finally starting to give us some credit, cuz we're better than people think we are..and our girls will prolly go undefeated if they keep their heads on straight cuz they dont have nebody standin in their way until we go back to Gibson County on Feb. 10...i agree we should let everybody know how important it is to us but we gotta keep it civilized thats includin me cuz if we dont we'll all get kicked off coacht lol

True,and I looked on McNairy's Rosters in On the Ball and I have pretty much figured out who pickle06 is,lol,and yea let's keep it civilized so we can still argue over AHS and MCHS,not to mention AHS and HCHS,don't know how big the MCHS/HCHS Rivlary is though.