Huntingdon vs. Mckenzie

ktrainfan

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what a nail biter! lady rebels pull it out in the last 30 seconds to win. wiggins hits and 3 and trull rebounds and is fouled with 4 tenths of a second left in the game. she hits both free throws and mckenzie wins 46 -44. low scoring game for the rebels. trull hurt her finger in the second quarter and reinjured it on the rebound. hope she's gonna be ok and ready to play on tuesday.

The order of finish for 13A will be:

1. Mckenzie

2. Huntingdon

3. Bruceton

4. Clarksburg

However, the bad news for 13A is that all of their teams will be put out in the first round of the regional tourament by the 14A teams: Gleason, Lake County, Union City, and Greenfield. Greenfield, I believe, did lost to McKenzie last week; however, Greenfield was missing two players. Those 2 players are pretty good players and would have made the difference. 13A has some good teams and players but overall 13A is extremely weak.

Mckenzie and Huntingdon both will only lose 5 or 6 games; but if either team were in 14A, they would not made it to the regional tourament.

Sorry but the truth sometimes hurts.

mckenzie lost to greenfield by 5 points and it was a VERY close game. What players were missing? Looked like the regular starters were there to me. I believe that lady rebels had a very good chance to win that game. they had trull covered up most of the time and she still had 15 or 16 points. i think the lady rebels did a good job on greenfield's best player, atnip, too. cause i don't think she scored too many that night.

just one game at a time. we may have a weak district but who knows what might happen by the region time? Westviewman, Your team might even be upset cause who knows who will come out of YOUR district?

Greenfield's Jones and Allen were in a car wreck and missed several games. If I am not mistaken, one of the games they missed was the McKenzie game. I think Allen is their starting point guard and Jones possibly starts. Someone who attends all the Greenfield games will know. Help?????? Where are the Greenfield fans????? I think their first games back was this week.