Jackson County at RBS

oletimer

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the game being played at RBS...RBS will give JC all they want in this game...If RBS can come out firing like they did against Clay Co and the start of the PC game and they can slow the ball down RBS has a good chance of that happening...but RBS has played sloppy in the last 2 games...

I don't want to do this but I am and saying JC winning 56-47...I expect a good game and hope RBS does what they did 2 years ago by beating the best team in the state...

NA, RBS has got to know they are going to win and they have to believe they are going to win!!! RBS will be ready and White always has an upset up his sleeve each and every year, watch out for the Dogs to take a bite out of the Blue Devils much to the displeasure of devilfanatic!!!!!

All RBS has to do is not be intimidated and they will win!!!!! :justwrestle:

[quote name=gotmilk?' date='Dec 10 2005 - 02:46 AM' post='825867267'

RBS will be ready and White always has an upset up his sleeve each and every year

Very true...He does seem to upset someone every year big...It pulled a big one last year by winning the RBS christmas Tournament beating Clay Co and then turning around and beating Westmorland...and then the year before that he beat Clarkrange, who by the way won state, on homecoming....