Jackson Sun preview?

Macnarry

Do you think the Jackson Sun is going to ever do a basketball preview for the high schools? It is not too hard to do a 'preview' when it runs at Christmas.

I know high school football is important, but a lot of people enjoy basketball just as much. The Sun needs to focus a bit more on high school sports and it would give them a better sports section.

Do you think the Jackson Sun is going to ever do a basketball preview for the high schools? It is not too hard to do a 'preview' when it runs at Christmas.

I know high school football is important, but a lot of people enjoy basketball just as much. The Sun needs to focus a bit more on high school sports and it would give them a better sports section.

On the Ball Magazine is a great magazine and their boys preview came out a few days ago,the girls preview came out last month,try it.

On the Ball magazine did a great job previewing both boys and girls basketball. I have seen them at Los Portales and Corky's in Jackson. Most of the team articles are written by students at the school so each team sounds like they have a chance but it does a very good job at giving info about the team, players, etc.

I would have to agree with you on that one. When you pick of the Jackson Sun during the fall, theres no question of what you will find in the sports section. You'll find previews of high school football, west tenn football rankings, fearless pick ems, and so on. And when college football kicks off, you'll find the entire back page of the sports section dedicated to UT football (who's home for the holidays).

Any how I myself would like to see more coverage of west tenn basketball. Would like to see the Jackson Sun cover basketball like they do football!!

I would have to agree with you on that one. When you pick of the Jackson Sun during the fall, theres no question of what you will find in the sports section. You'll find previews of high school football, west tenn football rankings, fearless pick ems, and so on. And when college football kicks off, you'll find the entire back page of the sports section dedicated to UT football (who's home for the holidays).

Any how I myself would like to see more coverage of west tenn basketball. Would like to see the Jackson Sun cover basketball like they do football!!

The Jackson Sun did a pretty good job when Jeremy Peppas was there. He worked hard to cover all sports and all schools in West Tennessee. Those guys there now don't have a clue. Do you think anyone has told them it's basketball season? :D Maybe Mr. Climer at the Tennessean should write an article letting them know that B-ball has started. :P

Jeremy Peppas come back please!!!! Ever since Huntingdon's football season ended, the Sun's sports writers have frozen up. :D

These sports writers at the Jackson Sun are a joke now. Ever since Jeremy Peppas left, the thing has gotten worse and worse. They probably don't even know it is basketball season. After Huntingdon's football season ended, the Sun's sportswriters have frozen up.

However for you basketball fans, if you look deep enough into the basketball version of :D CRUNCH :P you can find the basketball box scores, IF THE COACHES CALL THEM IN, but you need to have a magnifying glass to read them.

Jeremy Peppas please come back!!!! These guys are clueless :D .