Who is returning in 6-2a?

Riverside_44

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys think i'm crazy if you want but you better watch out for the Waverly Tigers. Now i might be biest because i am a Wacerly fan, but i will tell you they are gonna have a winning record next year. It seems like very team in the region is going down, but Waverly is on the rise without a doubt. They lost a few Seniors and they will be young (won't have a senior on the offensive line) but the numbers in the weight room are already higher than they were last year and have been for a long time. I saw where the guy fom Riverside posted saying the guy that was a beast squatted 405, well Waverly has about 8 or 10 guys already squatting that and on the rise. Not making any promises or predictions yet but 6-2a better watch out for the Tigers.

Guys think i'm crazy if you want but you better watch out for the Waverly Tigers. Now i might be biest because i am a Wacerly fan, but i will tell you they are gonna have a winning record next year. It seems like very team in the region is going down, but Waverly is on the rise without a doubt. They lost a few Seniors and they will be young (won't have a senior on the offensive line) but the numbers in the weight room are already higher than they were last year and have been for a long time. I saw where the guy fom Riverside posted saying the guy that was a beast squatted 405, well Waverly has about 8 or 10 guys already squatting that and on the rise. Not making any promises or predictions yet but 6-2a better watch out for the Tigers.

I agree the Tigers will be a lot tougher next season.

I think Richland will probably be a rough game to play also.

carney is an absolute moron,

waverly has hit the gym pretty hard, but those are gaudy numbers. this guy is just trying to see what he can get stirred up. i think at one time this guy might have even been wearing black and gold

I agree the Tigers will be a lot tougher next season.

I think Richland will probably be a rough game to play also.

Don't forget about the Adamsville and Waverly game, the cardinals were really upset with the OT lost last season and are waiting for the chance to get there revenge, some even say if that if they had won that game their season would have had a different outcome.

This is not a flase statement, ive seen this happen. They have been hitting it hard lately, running, lifting, coaches are pushing them. Even coach ray hampton has been in there admiring the strength and talent of the Tigers. DONE PUMPED FOR FOOTBALL, GO TIGERS!!