Lexington vs Chester County

[

Bizzieb_34 Posted Today, 05:42 PM

Ok I'm here to defend them tigers once again. You people can say what you want about the Lib. -Bol. game what should of happened- happened. Know back to Lex. I read these post day in and day out when we bet the bricks out of you I guess you going to get on here and say you should have won. I don't care who bets Bol. because any team can be bet one any given day, for example Kirby beating Mitchell but Raleigh Egypt bet Kirby. Although Young and Ervin was out a win is a win. Tired of hearing what should of happened. I really can't wait until Jan. 3 so I can see your post after the game. As for Bolivar they play their schedule for the long haul so if you think a tired BOLIVAR will loose to Lex. you have another thing coming. Big game that it was on FRI. vs LIBERTY and then turn around less than 12 hours later played FW. call it what you want be I call it getting ready for the back to back play days play off time. And when it gets here you will SEE. End of that

Bizzieb you are so funny!!! What in the world is wrong with all the Bolivar fans all of the sudden??? At the beginning of the year you were saying that Lexington would get blown out Bolivar! Is that gold ball stuck in your throat!!!  Do I see a yellow stripe on that back, COME ON!!! All this big talk and no score?? Is that panic I am starting to detect??? Is that a clucking sound I hear over in the green town??? Come on and give us what you think the score is going to be. All that confidence in the beginning and all of the sudden you have 3 losses??? Did you blow a tire or something? Is that a little doubt that we can smell over there in mentaltown?? We are wiping out everybody in our path. The Chester County game will be a blow out! Why are you so quiet on giving the score. I too cannot wait until the real Tigers from Lexington put you in your place. It will be a good game, but I pick Lexington over Bolivar by 10 points!! And be sure to get your big man’s ankle better because we don’t won’t to hear anybody crying about any EXCUSES after this one!!! You can’t stop this! This is a way better Lexington Tiger Team this year. If you have any questions before our game with Bolivar, you won’t after it is over.

This going to be the year!!!

--------------------

The LHS Tigers!

'05 Boys Individual Golf State Champion

'04 Boys Tennis State Runner-Up

'03 Boys Golf State Champions

'02 Baseball State Champions

'06 Basketball - one gold ball????

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice...very nice :angry: Camden has 1 senior and no one who has actually ever started a game. If the big-bad tigers couldn't have beaten all our freshmen and sophomores then they would really have a problem in the district we are in.....but oh yeah I forget they ARE going to have a problem in the district they are in!

Better enjoy those big wins at Camden and Chester co...I have a feeling your 20 win season streak might come to an end this year! ...but then of course Gardner will ensure that record by playing 100 games against all the 1a competition he can find! :angry:

Yeah our 3rd string bench enjoyed that win over your freshman. One question, when in the world have you ever not been in a rebuilding year??? Maybe next year we will let you bring your Sr back from the last 10 years and play us huh! :lol:

Edited by TheSmoothJuker

[

Bizzieb_34 Posted Today, 05:42 PM

Ok I'm here to defend them tigers once again. You people can say what you want about the Lib. -Bol. game what should of happened- happened. Know back to Lex. I read these post day in and day out when we bet the bricks out of you I guess you going to get on here and say you should have won. I don't care who bets Bol. because any team can be bet one any given day, for example Kirby beating Mitchell but Raleigh Egypt bet Kirby. Although Young and Ervin was out a win is a win. Tired of hearing what should of happened. I really can't wait until Jan. 3 so I can see your post after the game. As for Bolivar they play their schedule for the long haul so if you think a tired BOLIVAR will loose to Lex. you have another thing coming. Big game that it was on FRI. vs LIBERTY and then turn around less than 12 hours later played FW. call it what you want be I call it getting ready for the back to back play days play off time. And when it gets here you will SEE. End of that

Bizzieb you are so funny!!! What in the world is wrong with all the Bolivar fans all of the sudden??? At the beginning of the year you were saying that Lexington would get blown out Bolivar! Is that gold ball stuck in your throat!!!  Do I see a yellow stripe on that back, COME ON!!! All this big talk and no score?? Is that panic I am starting to detect??? Is that a clucking sound I hear over in the green town??? Come on and give us what you think the score is going to be. All that confidence in the beginning and all of the sudden you have 3 losses??? Did you blow a tire or something? Is that a little doubt that we can smell over there in mentaltown?? We are wiping out everybody in our path. The Chester County game will be a blow out! Why are you so quiet on giving the score. I too cannot wait until the real Tigers from Lexington put you in your place. It will be a good game, but I pick Lexington over Bolivar by 10 points!! And be sure to get your big man’s ankle better because we don’t won’t to hear anybody crying about any EXCUSES after this one!!! You can’t stop this! This is a way better Lexington Tiger Team this year. If you have any questions before our game with Bolivar, you won’t after it is over.

This going to be the year!!!

--------------------

The LHS Tigers!

'05 Boys Individual Golf State Champion

'04 Boys Tennis State Runner-Up

'03 Boys Golf State Champions

'02 Baseball State Champions

'06 Basketball - one gold ball????

You want a quote? Quote this you are going to loose. You can say what you want but I want all you to look back at this point and time last year Bolivar was 7 & 2 this year 7 & 4 we will get the replacements up to speed and yes we can loose every game we play out of district but as long as they win the ones that count and got off to a good start at that with the win over Lib. As for getting up to par we have a good freshman that has stepped up to the plate. 6'2" last two games avg. 15pts. 7bds. 5ast. Right know we are back to summer camp but when it is all said and done we will win the ones that count and to me that is what is important. OOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSS that means LEXINGTON. DISTRICT 12AA. BWTO

He's defending Bolivar. What he needs to do is ask his self if he always pulls for his home team agiamst everybody else. I bet the answer is yes, just like the rest of us. But for some reason he gets offended if anybody picks thier own team over his beloved Bolivar Tigers, the 2 time defending state champs. This is 2005, and as long as Lexington is still playing I'm not going to pick against my hometown. I sure he rode his Bolivar Tigers all the way till the buzzer sounded when they lost to Fayette Ware, just like any highschool basketball fan does. We are not supposed to make excuses for Liberty losing to Bolivar because they're 2 best players fouled out, but we are supposed to make excuses for Bolivar because they played less than 12 hours after the Liberty game. I'm a fan of every team in 12aa, Bolivar, Liberty, Lexington, ect. But as longs as Lexington takes the court I will not pick agianst my hometown, so if your gonna quote my posts and "Defend Bolivar" , get ready to do a lot of typing.

So hold on here. The typical boys high school game tips off at 7:45 to 8 pm and ends between 9 and 9:30. So I'll be nice and say the game ran long since there seems to be a lot of fouls called and ended at 9:30. Bolivar played a game against Fayette-Ware at 9:30 the next morning?

So hold on here. The typical boys high school game tips off at 7:45 to 8 pm and ends between 9 and 9:30. So I'll be nice and say the game ran long since there seems to be a lot of fouls called and ended at 9:30. Bolivar played a game against Fayette-Ware at 9:30 the next morning?

Ha HA bolivar central highschool consist of more than BOLIVAR, we as have Whitesville , Hickory Valley, Toone, Hornsby and more towns that our time is from. You know what I was saying by the time most of those kids got home it was time to return back to the school with in maybe 12hrs. Unlike some I know that consist of LEXINGTON and PARKERS CROSS ROADS

You want a quote? Quote this you are going to loose. You can say what you want but I want all you to look back at this point and time last year Bolivar was 7 & 2 this year 7 & 4 we will get the replacements up to speed and yes we can loose every game we play out of district but as long as they win the ones that count and got off to a good start at that with the win over Lib. As for getting up to par we have a good freshman that has stepped up to the plate. 6'2" last two games avg. 15pts. 7bds. 5ast. Right know we are back to summer camp but when it is all said and done we will win the ones that count and to me that is what is important. OOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSS that means LEXINGTON. DISTRICT 12AA. BWTO

Bizzieb – Son you need a spelling class. Loose is like loose as a goose, you ever heard of that?? For Bolivar the new term is LOSE, something they need to get use to. Like Bolivar has lost 3 games and will LOSE more after meeting the Big Red Tigers. Coach Gardner will be giving spelling lessons on the word lose, lost and losing after our game so that you can use it correctly after LOSING to us. Still haven’t heard your guess for the game, gold ball still stuck in your throat. By the way there is a difference in the word know and now. Now is like immediately, and know is when you gain some knowledge or better understanding. You know ,like after our game you will KNOW who is the better team. NOW won’t that be a shame. That gold ball only last for one year – you have to EARN it the next year, they don’t just give them to you, you KNOW!!! If you are playing freshman, I'd be nervous to say what I tought the score might be too (by the way too = also not the number 2). Jan 3rd can not come fast enough.

Edited by TheSmoothJuker

Ha HA bolivar central highschool consist of more than BOLIVAR, we as have Whitesville , Hickory Valley, Toone, Hornsby and more towns that our time is from. You know what I was saying by the time most of those kids got home it was time to return back to the school with in maybe 12hrs. Unlike some I know that consist of LEXINGTON and PARKERS CROSS ROADS

:angry::angry::lol::lol:

Yeah i forgot Toone Highschool won the championship a few years ago.

In case you didnt know, every county has little towns, either incoporated or not (that means has its on governing system boys and girls). Last time I checked Bolivar was not a county, and all those towns were in Hardeman County as well as Bolivar and Middleton. And most of your players most be in trouble if they are going to Saturday school, that game was on a Saturday. When I post my Bolivar-Lexington get on the thread then, in the mean time, get a dictionary.

Yeah our 3rd string bench enjoyed that win over your freshman. One question, when in the world have you ever not been in a rebuilding year??? Maybe next year we will let you bring your Sr back from the last 10 years and play us huh! :D

Huh?....bring our senior back?...yeah ok whatever man. :thumb: No... Camden has never been a basketball town but things are looking up for us. Just remember that Lexington now has to play the big boys....you show well against teams like Bolivar and Liberty and then you'll get the attention that you all think you so richly deserve. Up until this point Gardner has been "the King" of basketball against teams like Riverside, Camden and now Chester co with their toughest competition having been Milan...well let me tell you my friend I think he'll look more like the court jester before the season ends...there will be a little tarnish on Gardner's crown before these next 4 seasons are over...All Hail the King.. :huh::lol::lol:

I thought this was a post about lexington vs. chester county????? leave bolivar out of it. start another post about bolivar somewhere else. Chester county is playing well and it may be a closer game than anyone thinks. Lexington always blows alot of smoke. They did a couple of years ago and, i believe, to lexington's surprise, chester beat lexington three times that year. So, you never know.

I thought this was a post about lexington vs. chester county????? leave bolivar out of it. start another post about bolivar somewhere else. Chester county is playing well and it may be a closer game than anyone thinks. Lexington always blows alot of smoke. They did a couple of years ago and, i believe, to lexington's surprise, chester beat lexington three times that year. So, you never know.

Good luck Chester co! :unsure:

I'd think this should be automatic too, but I can remember a time when we had a strong team and they beat Lexington with 2 players - now that was sad! This should be a no challenge game for Lexington, the B string should be in early (if Gardner will let them in) because this is about as weak as I have ever seen Chester County.

Prepfantic - Why don't you just go ahead and give us your expert opinion now about the Jan 3 game???? Don't wait on your buddies, step out on a limb.

If I'm not mistaking, Chester Co. had a strong team that year too. I think they finished 21-9 against a much tougher schedule than Lex. had. And those two players that spanked ya'll by 20 were Jarrett Jones and Michael McCutchen.