Josh Wheeler

karelin

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 10 months later...

First time I've been on this year, probably the last as well, but I've got something I want all to hear. Below is a link to Josh Wheeler's Sr chapel talk that he gave a couple of weeks ago. As many of you know Josh, state runner-up to Whit Dunning last year, is having brain surgery this Thursday for removal a of a billiard-ball size tumor. Listen to his speech and you can understand why the McCallie community loves him and is praying hard for him. Today we had a prayer time for him in the McCallie wrestling room. Besides many of his teammates, coaches, teachers, and friends, there were four members of the Baylor wrestling team present, along with coach Morgan and some Baylor parents. I was very impressed, and I know I speak for all in thanking them for their support for Josh. I personally think anyone who's been around the sport of wrestling and/or been dealt a real challenge, would appreciate Josh's message. Please listen.

http://www.mccallie.org/media/video/wheeler.asx

I was thinking of Josh and went back and found this thread. In the first post on this thread there is a link to Josh's Sr. Chapel talk. I thought I would bump it back to the top in case anyone that didn't get to hear it would get the chance to. Good Luck Josh