Sullivan South vs. Sullivan Central

Cougar Crazy

The "Hill" beat Boone like a red headed step child. 71-46 Wattad had 21, 7, and 5, Forney had 19, 10, and 3. Depew Had 16 all in the first half notta in the second.

I'd be worried if Science Hill can shoot above 30% as they have struggled to do of late they will be really though. btw they had lost 3 in a row, and 4 total. All losses except South were against good O.O.C. opponents. (Tarpon Fl, Murfreesboro Siegel, and Clevland Bradley Central.)

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The "Hill" beat Boone like a red headed step child. 71-46 Wattad had 21, 7, and 5, Forney had 19, 10, and 3. Depew Had 16 all in the first half notta in the second.

I'd be worried if Science Hill can shoot above 30% as they have struggled to do of late they will be really though. btw they had lost 3 in a row, and 4 total. All losses except South were against good O.O.C. opponents. (Tarpon Fl, Murfreesboro Siegel, and Clevland Bradley Central.)

Thank you for giving us the correct score. Science Hill is always tough, always will be.

First time I've seen Central play this year and was impressed. Buchanan can play. Weatherford and Hess did a great job scoring. Dinkel at the point ran the offense and got the ball to the shooters well. Central's players off the bench had a great night as well. Looks like the Big 9 is the most evenly matched in years.

Giddy up!!!!!!!!!!

First time I've seen Central play this year and was impressed. Buchanan can play. Weatherford and Hess did a great job scoring. Dinkel at the point ran the offense and got the ball to the shooters well. Central's players off the bench had a great night as well. Looks like the Big 9 is the most evenly matched in years.

Giddy up!!!!!!!!!!

You can't leave out McCoy.He might not score much,but he sets the tempo on the defensive end,and always is in the right spot.Take for example the rebound at the end of the game,Central missed 2 ft's,would've only been a 3 point game,he gets the rebound,dribbles it out,kncks down 1 out of 2 ft,and its a 4 point game.This will be one of the most exciting leagues in a while because everyone really can beat anyone on any night. If Central is knocking down their shots and running the floor and actually playing defense,they're very tough to beat.If South is playing their inside outside game they're awesome,and once Science Hill starts clicking which I don't think they have they might be scary.I haven't even said anything about db and Tn High and they're 1-2 in the Conference.Good luck to everybody this year.