stewart co. vs sycamore

kingsize12

O ok so they are looking at him like for instance a couple of there scouts have seen him play since stewart is close to clarksville i understand. I saw the game and have seen west play several times and he is no better than noel smith who went on the play at maryville so there is no way that a kid like west could go to a Division 1 school. End of story

As for you hhsfan you are a harpeth fan enough said.

Wow I bet you could of came up with something better than that how about this #$ $#$#$# $#@%^^ $%% $%#$% #$%#%&^&^%&^% ^#$%#%@$. Ha Ha Ha. Anyway your just a sycamore fan OOOOOhhh.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was not aware that West was just a jr.

If not already, he needs to play AAU and get his name out.

He's pretty solid, but needs to play on a wing to get more experience.

Maybe he should move to Sycamore to play with Big John next yr?! : )

If you were APSU, you would look at everybody too- They need all they can get

before anyone else can get them...

O ok so they are looking at him like for instance a couple of there scouts have seen him play since stewart is close to clarksville i understand. I saw the game and have seen west play several times and he is no better than noel smith who went on the play at maryville so there is no way that a kid like west could go to a Division 1 school. End of story

As for you hhsfan you are a harpeth fan enough said.

Noel Smith was a very good high school player and worked very hard for what he achieved. But being 5'-8" to 5'-9" tall versus West being 6-3" to 6-4" (and on a bigger frame), there is NO COMPARISON as to the looks each will/did get for playing college ball. Smith shot a set shot; West shoots a jump shot. Colleges seem to prefer kids who play on winning teams. If Stewart County continues to have a good season and as someone stated in a previous post, plays summer ball for a decent team, he may get his opportunity.

Guest catfish-hunter

Hey catfish i got a question for you.

What colleges are "looking" at jesse moulton. I was just wandering since you know everything there is to know about anything in the world.

I thought you did not want to discuss this topic anymore. I'm sure that there are several area colleges looking at JM. APSU, UTM, Trevecca, Maryville, Belmont, Lipscomb, and Tech are all examples of this. If you want I'll give you the cities each of those colleges are located in so you can find them on your map that hopefully you are studying like I told you to do over the holidays.

West is about 6'3 and is just a JUNIOR. He'll have many of the local schools I just listed looking at him for another year to come. I hate to say it folks but when he got it going at the end of the third and throughout the fourth quarter last week he simply abused Sycamore. He dropped 36 on Waverly the week before the Sycamore game. Let's just take a stab at it and say West get's to about 6'4-6'5 by the time he graduates. For you ILovePepBand that is 76-77 INCHES (since you love to talk about inched so much). If he developes a quality outside jumper (Logan Pierce is a friend of mine but I will say honestly that Logan's outside jumper was not great by any stretch of the imagination) then who knows. I don't know if you guys have short term memories or what but LP played in the post all the time. When APSU tried to make him a point forward (which was what they did) he was way out of position. Logan in high school played in the post and had guys like Watts, True, Tinch, Rives, Barksdale, etc. to kick the ball out to on the perimeter. West plays on the perimeter a lot right now so that experience for him will be very helpful in the future TF :)

Hope this is helpful to both of you but I'm sure that somebody will try to sound cool by posting something ignorant again....

I thought you did not want to discuss this topic anymore. I'm sure that there are several area colleges looking at JM. APSU, UTM, Trevecca, Maryville, Belmont, Lipscomb, and Tech are all examples of this. If you want I'll give you the cities each of those colleges are located in so you can find them on your map that hopefully you are studying like I told you to do over the holidays.

West is about 6'3 and is just a JUNIOR. He'll have many of the local schools I just listed looking at him for another year to come. I hate to say it folks but when he got it going at the end of the third and throughout the fourth quarter last week he simply abused Sycamore. He dropped 36 on Waverly the week before the Sycamore game. Let's just take a stab at it and say West get's to about 6'4-6'5 by the time he graduates. For you ILovePepBand that is 76-77 INCHES (since you love to talk about inched so much). If he developes a quality outside jumper (Logan Pierce is a friend of mine but I will say honestly that Logan's outside jumper was not great by any stretch of the imagination) then who knows. I don't know if you guys have short term memories or what but LP played in the post all the time. When APSU tried to make him a point forward (which was what they did) he was way out of position. Logan in high school played in the post and had guys like Watts, True, Tinch, Rives, Barksdale, etc. to kick the ball out to on the perimeter. West plays on the perimeter a lot right now so that experience for him will be very helpful in the future TF :thumb:

Hope this is helpful to both of you but I'm sure that somebody will try to sound cool by posting something ignorant again....

hey catfish hunter stewat county has a pretty solid defense dont you think

Guest catfish-hunter

hey catfish hunter stewat county has a pretty solid defense dont you think

They came out and played a zone in the first half against Sycamore and it looked at times like the War Eagles had never seen a zone before in their lives. I was told that last Friday night was the first time this season that a time has decided to go to a 2-3 look against Sycamore.

Sycamore shot the ball poorly yes but I will give credit where credit is due and say Stewart did an outstanding job defending the War Eagles.

They came out and played a zone in the first half against Sycamore and it looked at times like the War Eagles had never seen a zone before in their lives. I was told that last Friday night was the first time this season that a time has decided to go to a 2-3 look against Sycamore.

Sycamore shot the ball poorly yes but I will give credit where credit is due and say Stewart did an outstanding job defending the War Eagles.

[/quo

I know most of the credit of stewart counties sucess goes to west but stewart county has some very quick gaurds that are very dangerous on d what do u think catfish hunter