Middleton and Bolivar......Round Two.....Who wins?

wkid87

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Middleton led by 1 with less than a minute to go in the game. Chism and the new recruit made a difference. It must be nice to have all these recruits come to Bolivar. Say what you want I like our chances of winning state a lot better than Bolivar's unless of course more recruits come in! Great Game to both teams and we split 1 game each. Good luck to Bolivar in AA. See you at Murfreesboro.

M-t Baller..I said in an earlier post..beat Bolivar with both Chism and Kemp and you will have done something...But..after seeing the post and reading about the game...as bad as I hate to do it...my hand is trembling already,,I'd have to pick you guys #1 in the State in Single A and the favorite to win the gold ball...And at this point I'd have to go with Union City and Humbolt as the favorites in our district..Lake Co lost their starting center and even when he was playing,Lake Co hasn't played as well as most of us have expected...But..at the same time Lake Co does have the talent to beat anyone in the state if everyone is playing well..We play hard..just the outside shooting hasn't been what I was expecting this year,especially from Tony Tyler.