Columbia Academy

BBALLNTN24

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If she has already quit two or three times, why is she still on the team? If a kid wants to quit, let 'em quit. Sometimes its best for everybody if a malcontent leaves.

they better not just let her go... she should be able to go and come back if she pleases.. she hit 1000pts last year half way through season i believe

they better not just let her go... she should be able to go and come back if she pleases.. she hit 1000pts last year half way through season i believe

Heather is known for her attitude on the court...THey have a new coach this year and last year's coach put up with her attitude,,but when she started refusing to do things in practice that he said to do,,thats what lit him up...as it would with any coach. She already quit one time this year b/c she wouldn't do something he said to do but he allowed her back. THe reason she's off the team now (((as i believe)) is that he kicked her off b/c he was sick of dealing w/ her and her rotten attitude...these are bits and pieces I have heard,,,so if this offends anyone in anyway...post the right story,,,but I believe this story is pretty accurate :thumb: