Hermitage Springs vs. Macon County

kaeXo

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going with Macon Co. by 7-10 points, assuming they decide to play ball. Hermitage Springs should have all kinds of problems gaurding Colby Stenson, and if his team helps out any at all, they will definitely win this game. I think Hermitage Springs is hyped up to be more than they actually are this year, assuming they only beat Monterey by a few points, and Monterey has ABSOLUTELY no one. I think Macon Co. has the potential to be a decent team. At Livingston, no one but Stenson could score, and that is what's killing them right now, they have to have someone else to step up and play some basketball. Good Luck to both teams, this should be an awesome game.

I am going with Macon Co. by 7-10 points, assuming they decide to play ball. Hermitage Springs should have all kinds of problems gaurding Colby Stenson, and if his team helps out any at all, they will definitely win this game. I think Hermitage Springs is hyped up to be more than they actually are this year, assuming they only beat Monterey by a few points, and Monterey has ABSOLUTELY no one. I think Macon Co. has the potential to be a decent team. At Livingston, no one but Stenson could score, and that is what's killing them right now, they have to have someone else to step up and play some basketball. Good Luck to both teams, this should be an awesome game.

I agree, Lafayette needs someone to help Stinson! If anyone will step up and knock down some shots besides Stinson, Lafayette will beat HS!!!

I think HS has made some outstanding advancements in their basketball program, and i also think that tonights game will be a competitive game. But i know one thing for certain, if HS does lose it will most definately be because of the refs. :thumb: Macon County by 8

I really don't know how the game will go out...i'm just going on a hunch and thinking that Stinson is going to go off, but it cold most definately go both ways...HS hasn't improved there basketball program, they've just improved this year...come next year you'll see the same ole hermitage springs because they are losing everyone...except one person...