SYCAMORE!

megustabasquetbol

HOLY SHIZ THIS MAN HAS A POSSIE!!!!!!!!!! OMG i better run, im really scared. u must not kno who u are messing with im not some small punk that likes to talk to sugar, im a big mofo and im not scared to back it up. ohh yea i do have a possie to and im sure they wouldnt mind help with a few of ya'll. :D holla

hahaha....yeah thats right...i feel sorry for u b/c u dont kno who ur dealin with...im not a small punk at all actually far from it...and if i had to bet ur a small punk with a huge case of short man syndrom....thats awesome that u have a possie i was only kiddin but i do kno a few people that can handle the harpeth pipsqeeks...Holla back ya herd

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, put an end to this crap now....Sycamore got beat by Stewart, Harpeth was handled by Sycamore...All three of those teams now have one loss in the district. Which means it is a toss up for the rest of the season. There is no reason for all of this trash talking when we aren't even in Feb. yet. Stewart came out wanting the game more than Sycamore did. Jake West really didn't show me much, he got most of his points at the end of the game on the foul line. Jesse Moulton played a great 4th quarter, and was lights out with the 2 minutes to go in the game. The things that really killed Sycamore were the turnovers and the "intentional foul" on Lohin at the end. Austin tried to reach in to tie up the ball for a jump ball, but the ref called an intentional and Stewart got 3 points off it. The pep club was pretty much ineffective the entire night, they were not loud at all at key moments in the game. Sycamore's players need to learn that to defeat a zone, you need to attack the gaps...simple as that. :D

Catfish help me out..Is this the first Sycamore boy's team to lose to SC ever?

sorry, but 'pep club' does not determine the game. Of course the players need support from the fans, but it doesnt make the outcome. the pep club did not win & lose the games. the players gotta play. Either show up, or be shown up.

So you can honestly tell me that a loud gym of energetic and crazy fans don't effect a game? If you think that, then you are saddly mistaken. Example: Cameron Indoor Stadium in Durham, NC. How many players do you think want to go play in an atmosphere like that?...0. You are right, the pep clubs don't play the game, but they sure can impact one.

So you can honestly tell me that a loud gym of energetic and crazy fans don't effect a game? If you think that, then you are saddly mistaken. Example: Cameron Indoor Stadium in Durham, NC. How many players do you think want to go play in an atmosphere like that?...0. You are right, the pep clubs don't play the game, but they sure can impact one.

most certainly agree w/you on that...sorry bout the poor performance by the sycamorons it wont happen again...and plus we didnt have a big of a turn out as we usually do

I didnt say it didnt effect the game, only that they aren't the ones putting the points on the board. Fans are the life in the gym, but the players are the ones in control of the outcome.

ok so last night sycamore lost...but had the worst game imaginable and still lost by just 3...and had a 6 point lead half way threw the 3rd that shouldnt have been blown but w/e...i know it has been so cliche to say this but seriously if u were at the game u would agree that the refs blew this game for us and gave away the district...and another topic i wanna bring up (i know megustabol would agree) sycamorons if u come to the game and stand up if ur not cheering with us then please just sit down...it makes me soooooooo mad when not only are we down by 2 with like 30 sec left but i look up and 4 rows up no one is doing the crazy...comeon...but i look for sycamore to rebound from this and come out of this christmas tourney with some key wins...and coach farmer if u read this, last night we had too many turnovers trying to give it to john in the lane, and west would intercept the chest pass...it had to be somewhere close to ten times this happend, john=6'9, west=prolly 6'3 or so, give the big guy a lob pass and no one would have been able to stop him last night, wel definately should have utalized him more in last nights game

moulton showed who the real district mvp was last night the only reason west had 20 was off the fouls we had to committ at the end, he didnt impress me much offensively, moulton was lights out from beyond the arch in the closing two minutes even while being double teamed with two hands in his face, there is no doubt in my mind who won that battle

ok so last night sycamore lost...but had the worst game imaginable and still lost by just 3...and had a 6 point lead half way threw the 3rd that shouldnt have been blown but w/e...i know it has been so cliche to say this but seriously if u were at the game u would agree that the refs blew this game for us and gave away the district...and another topic i wanna bring up (i know megustabol would agree) sycamorons if u come to the game and stand up if ur not cheering with us then please just sit down...it makes me soooooooo mad when not only are we down by 2 with like 30 sec left but i look up and 4 rows up no one is doing the crazy...comeon...but i look for sycamore to rebound from this and come out of this christmas tourney with some key wins...and coach farmer if u read this, last night we had too many turnovers trying to give it to john in the lane, and west would intercept the chest pass...it had to be somewhere close to ten times this happend, john=6'9, west=prolly 6'3 or so, give the big guy a lob pass and no one would have been able to stop him last night, wel definately should have utalized him more in last nights game

moulton showed who the real district mvp was last night the only reason west had 20 was off the fouls we had to committ at the end, he didnt impress me much offensively, moulton was lights out from beyond the arch in the closing two minutes even while being double teamed with two hands in his face, there is no doubt in my mind who won that battle

Evidentally stewart won the battle but honestly you know when you make a forum like this your definately going to lose. I just thought it would be tonight not last night. And is cliche your new word of the month because you really need a new word you have used it in the last 5 posts of yours. You will need to bring your pep club tonight because yall will need it going up against 2 6'8 guys and cj davis. They owned last night against a sorry rossview team but cj had 18 going in to half time. My guess is sycamore goes on there first two game losing streak of the season and i will be there to watch and cheer against yall. Sycamorons are so sorry I tried to tell you that yall only had two rows cheering and we couldnt hear yall but i guess you dont really care about your pep club.

Sycamore didn't have a bad game last night. They just ran into a bunch of boys who were ready to play. And Sycamorons, dont be such a bad sport when you lose.