OS vs AC

Ozballer12

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say if I pick against them, Coach C will give me a "hard time" when we meet in the future. One thing is certain, I'd expect the "phenoms", Christopher and Dupree, to be significant factors to the outcome. OS is no pushover inside, but I'd wager Dupree is the best they will see in the paint this year. Anderson Co. has multiple perimeter options, but so did Oneida. One varible that probably won't be a big factor is I doubt that AC will be intimidated. I think OS is becoming a formitable factor for everyone on their schedule, they are certainly discovering they can play with anyone.(huge confidence boost) Take the Lady Bobcats +6!

:lol: Kaz :D

Who is gonna win? That is a good question. Where is the game being played at? If it is at OZ it will be hard for the Lady Mavs to win. They are young and oh yeah by the way is the Lady Bobcats that young I noticed on their roster they had like 6 or 7 upperclassman and in the paper against Coalfield the leading scorer was a Senior I believe. Talent levels will be close and so will the game who will win the Coaching Battle? That could be important in a game like that. I can look back on last years District Championship game at AC between these two teams and notice coaching can be important in a close game like this one. Not sure on a prediction yet dont know enough about either team besides they have two good freshman.

I'd say if I pick against them, Coach C will give me a "hard time" when we meet in the future. One thing is certain, I'd expect the "phenoms", Christopher and Dupree, to be significant factors to the outcome. OS is no pushover inside, but I'd wager Dupree is the best they will see in the paint this year. Anderson Co. has multiple perimeter options, but so did Oneida. One varible that probably won't be a big factor is I doubt that AC will be intimidated. I think OS is becoming a formitable factor for everyone on their schedule, they are certainly discovering they can play with anyone.(huge confidence boost) Take the Lady Bobcats +6!

:D Kaz :P

The game is gonna be in the LAND of OZ!! Dupree is a good hard working force in the paint....I would know I played against her over the past few years.. Although, I dont think that Lankford, Fitch, and Copeland will have any problems defending dupree. Wether it's the older Dupree or the younger one.... it shouldn't matter... Hopefully it will be a good game...I think I am gonna leave my new humble abode and get back to OZ for the game

Ha Ha Ha ,new humble abode, U are a character . I think it should be a pretty intresting game. I think O.S will be FINE, Copeland+Fitch+Lankford will however have to keep the "UNTOUCHABLE" contained. O.S wins by 11+

Humble Abode has a nice ring to it... lol haha...OS has a great coach...She knows the game and knows what her girls can do!!I would play for Coach K any day!!She will have the girls ready for tonight!!! Hopefully I will be coming home to see the RAGE IN THE CAGE!!!! I Heard the gym hasn't been packed like it use to be.... what's up with that?

Edited by Ozballer12

I'm sure Dupree is a very good freshman. However, she is far from the best post player Oliver Springs will see this season.

OS has already played against Oak Ridge's KeKee Stewert. Stewert is considered one of the top 15 players in the country & a High School All American on EVERYONE's list. Coach Insell at MTSU nabbed one of the top players in the country who was being recruited by EVERYONE.

Also, OS will play against Super sophomore 6'3 Glory Johnson From Knox Webb. Glory is considered one of the top sophomores in the country as well & is averaging 20 ppg and 12 rpg.

Also, OS has played against York's Brandi Brown who is the front runner for Miss Basketball AA.

Also, there are some of the state's best post players in the Mid South Tourney OS competes in over the holiday break.

Knowing all this, OS will respect Dupree, but they have played against some of the best in the nation and state of Tennessee already.

Predcition

OS 56 Anderson County 43

Edited by OS91

Not many predictions right on this one. Lady Mavs come into the rage of the cage or whatever you all call it and win. WOW Everyone is suprised. So did inexperience at the coaching position loose the close game or inexperience on the floor for the Lady Bobcats? Lets here some stuff.... Witch Freshman looked better tonight. Oh yeah the Stewart girl being ranked top 15 how come Summit didnt try to get her. And Insell got her because she has played AAU ball for him. Lets here some stuff about the game. You OZ fans can back your team with the best of them now lets here some facts about the game. Congrats to both teams keep playing hard