mcminn central

thebiglowboski18

y r so arrogant, u guys need to learn what it means to shut up and play the game, the same thing happened to the owls on here when they were talking infinite crap and then they came up to blunt and got beat . . .s owait and see what the j raff jordan glasgow does to ya boys . . . come to da tree outsya big dumb........

Don't think the Owls are that good. McMinn Trashed them this year and McMInn isn't that good either.Walker Valley should have a good game when they play them also.

:thumb:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

y r so arrogant, u guys need to learn what it means to shut up and play the game, the same thing happened to the owls on here when they were talking infinite crap and then they came up to blunt and got beat . . .s owait and see what the j raff jordan glasgow does to ya boys . . . come to da tree outsya big dumb........

Its not arrogance dude its an oppinion...I believe McMinn Central will TRASH William Blount...and actually youre talkin a lil bit more smack then I am...Jordan Glasgow is gonna get his chance when Beau Brown & Company come to town...you just wait and see what Beau & Blake do to ya boys...I can't wait...

blah blah blah . . .blah blah, ur a big idiot who probly doesent have an athletic bone in your body . . .so do us a favor and get of fthe bennnnnccchhh

Haha, Im not the one talkin smack about a team that is trash...I guess what I said was true because the only thing you could thing to do was call me an idiot and tell me to get off the bench...real mature :thumb:

Officiating was horrible tonight...play at the end of regulation...technical foul called on Coach Armstrong, very questionable...OT foul on Blake Derrick almost no question it was a charge, feet were set...McMinn Central would still probably have lost 2morrow night, but they deserved to win tonight....

The arrogance you have shown this season when speaking of the mighty Chargers is typical of someone who then makes excuses when they lose.....