Portland

HAD

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter

He resigned and took two assistants with him. Rumor has it that he could be named the next head football coach at Mt. Juliet at NOON today. Whether or not this is true I have no idea but I was shocked to see Perry leave after all the success he has enjoyed at Portland.

He resigned and took two assistants with him. Rumor has it that he could be named the next head football coach at Mt. Juliet at NOON today. Whether or not this is true I have no idea but I was shocked to see Perry leave after all the success he has enjoyed at Portland.

Sometimes head coaches need a new focus or challenge.

i don't think it will be to hard for portland to find a replacement only question is. does he run the wing T or do they try somthing new and or will he be replaced by someone already on the staff?

if u know anything give me some input!!!!!!

Why not bring back Traye Aric, a former Sumner Co. head coch. He is well schooled in the wing t,working with Coach Holmes and Coach Alexander and still lives in Sumner Co.

Why not bring back Traye Aric, a former Sumner Co. head coch. He is well schooled in the wing t,working with Coach Holmes and Coach Alexander and still lives in Sumner Co.

The principal said in the paper she wasn't above hiring a coach already on staff but she would look around at other applicants as well.

Here's a list of some good football coaches that might fit........

Steve Britton - Riverdale

Donnie Webb - Franklin

Mark Wilson - Gallatin

Brad Cowan - Oakland

Jackie Kelly - Head Coach at Westmoreland

And finally, my conspiracy theory throwout of the evening.........Jerry Joslin