Siegel at Willis Valley Shoot Out

StarsPres

Slip- This proably doen't make any difference to you but Siegel won their game 61-33 over a Georgia team. Boone/Euphala winner plays Siegel. good Luck in your game. Euphala is ranked 6th in Alabama but I am unsure how good Alabama girls basketball is.

If the next game is against Eufuala, it gonna be a dandy of a ball game, word has it. They scored 40+ points the first half and they are very athletic. This will be a defense verse offense. Coach Bush and the game has a plan. I hope the girls follow it. Good luck ladies.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wrong, Eufaula is #6 in 5 A. You are right Lucky, Siegel leads the district in defense, allowing only 43.2 points per game, while scoring 50. The Grey Goose says hello. She just got back from the Apple Store.

Saying "NO MAS " to more goose and sour apple. Should be a dandy of a game. Stars defense verse their offense. the lady Stars loves those "D' challenges. Give me a update StarPez on my cell about 3:00 p.m. cdt. or leave me a voice message.

I think the Boone/Eufaula score was 74-44 Eufaula. Report was that Boone played awful but probably could not have won even with a great game. Eufaula is very athletic and dominated in post especially. From reports I got Siegel will have their hands full.

Good luck.

If anyone hears Thursday's Boone score please pass along.

Thanks.

I think the Boone/Eufaula score was 74-44 Eufaula. Report was that Boone played awful but probably could not have won even with a great game. Eufaula is very athletic and dominated in post especially. From reports I got Siegel will have their hands full.

Good luck.

If anyone hears Thursday's Boone score please pass along.

Thanks.

Appreciate your comments. sixth rank team in Ala must be pretty good. Siegel might match up better than Boone. Siegel posts, if they play well, might help compete. Looks as if Eu may score better, Siegel may defend better. The game starts this afternoon about 1:00-1:30, Siegel Game. Hope Boone does better today.

Siegel (56-54) in a nail biter on a last second shot to Eufala. Heard it was a great effort by the Stars.

That's true, Eufaula, held TJ to 0 points the first half, but Morgan Faulkner lit them up the first half for 11 or so points, TJ go her 11 or so the second half. Had a chance to win the game with around 8 sec to play, drove to the basket after making a steal, coach thought she was foul intentional but no call was made, Eufuala rebounds goes the length of the floor and scores , leaving .4 seconds left in the game, Siegel tries a half court that falls short. Game over. I knew it would be a great ball game from start to finish. Siegel held a lead at the half by 9. Eufaula went on a run to start the second half ( 11-0) Siegel never trail by no more than 3 or so points. They will play for 3rd place tomorrow around 3:00 . Good Luck Lady Stars.