Congratulations to the "Mad Scientists" of Oak Ridge

bombsaway

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF there so good why dont they go be ghead coaches somewhere?

That might not be what they want right now.

At this point in their careers, I think Spea's would be the only one who might have enough coaching experience where someone would give them a chance.

He was also coach Steven's Defensive Coordinator at A.E. for a few years. One of those years was when they won the State.

As for as the initial post by bombsaway I don't know what he was trying to infer, if anything.

Speas and Minor both did a great job, but Speas was the only coordinator. As far as running the offense coach Stevens made the calls along with help from Minor. If you remember Minor, steped down from being the offensive coordinator after spring practice, after being named the offensive coordinator right before then.

I for one am looking forward to next season and the results from a full year of this staff putting their program into place. Go Cats.

Ole Dad

That might not be what they want right now.

At this point in their careers, I think Spea's would be the only one who might have enough coaching experience where someone would give them a chance.

He was also coach Steven's Defensive Coordinator at A.E. for a few years. One of those years was when they won the State.

As for as the initial post by bombsaway I don't know what he was trying to infer, if anything.

Speas and Minor both did a great job, but Speas was the only coordinator. As far as running the offense coach Stevens made the calls along with help from Minor. If you remember Minor, steped down from being the offensive coordinator after spring practice, after being named the offensive coordinator right before then.

I hope Minor takes over as offensive coordinator because the game plan against Ravenwood was just plain offensive.

Amazing, before we annote him the next Steve Spurrier, could someone tell me who has he offensive coordinated for before. Seems like a lot of praise for someone who is unproven.

Second as stated before, he had the chance and turned it down. I don't know the reasons behind it, but it was his choice.