Congratulations to the "Mad Scientists" of Oak Ridge

bombsaway

Nick, incase you didn't read this in my last post, here it is:

People made the statement about OR needing him to be the next OC and I just asked what it was based on. It shouldn't be so hard for someone who is convinced that he would be. Everybody's intitled to there opinion though.

Last thing I'm going to say on this matter is, I hope all of the staff success. Untimately it would be a great tribute to the program if at some point all of them are Offensive Coordinator, Defensive Coordinators, or Head Coaches whether it's at Oak Ridge or someplace else. I too hope they stay together long enough to make another run at the State, 16 years is to long for as most would say "OAK RIDGE". :huh:

I heard that the " Offensive Mad Scientist" is going to Birmingham this weekend for an interview. My guess is he's gone if they offer him the job but you never know.

Edited by NickOrlando

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are hearing Miner is real intertested in the Sequatchie Job! I believe he is the "Offensive Mad Scientist"

Is this true? I knew we would lose the Scientists at some point, but I had hoped it wouldn't be this soon. Has he applied? He hasn't coached very long (2 years?). Does he have a chance to get the job? This will be a big blow to the Cats.

Is this true? I knew we would lose the Scientists at some point, but I had hoped it wouldn't be this soon. Has he applied? He hasn't coached very long (2 years?). Does he have a chance to get the job? This will be a big blow to the Cats.

I have heard the same thing. I was hoping it wasn't true. If it is true and he does in fact leave it will affect our offense and our player development. We would get to throw the Fade every down though......

• 1 month later...