powell loses player

Slick24

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing personal PowellFan, but I have to disagree with you a little bit. I've got no problem with Ogan letting McGaha back on the team. By not playing him against Central, he made it obvious that Jared is going to have to work his way back up the ladder. Jared is going to have to pay his dues before he gets back on the court, and I think this works out best for everyone. Also, against Halls, that wasn't exactly the most critical moment of the season. A Christmas tournament with no relevance for even the regular season isn't exactly when the Panthers needed him most. If McGaha is willing to work his butt off, understanding he's at the bottom, working his way back up, I've got no problem at all with him being on the team, and I wish him all the best.

mcgaha adds another dimension to powell because without mcgaha on this team they have nobody that can come off the bench and give chris connor or lee smith any kind of a break.with mcgaha on the team they have someone decent to do that.does anyone know if he will be playing tomorrow night @ Karns?or is he still working his way back into some playing time?