Brentwood Academy vs St Patrick Celtics

mas1821

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's safe to say this is the biggest win in Brentwood Academy history. Beating Episcopal Academy might be even bigger since it would give the Eagles the championship in one of the most prestigious tournaments in the nation.

We didn't get lucky tonight; we were clearly the better team, even though the game had its fair share of sloppiness on both sides. Wright and Bone are superb players, but it's clear that BA's supporting class is what makes it great. Kottas, Brown, Brian Wright, and John Garrett made the difference against St. Patrick.

BA, congratulations on making it to the finals! Good luck! Bring it home for TN!

Sounds like we have some bragging rights in our state.

BA is very good. They must have had an off game against Shelbyville - not taking anything away from Stewart/Twilley, but how in the world did they stop Wright?

Regardless, it just shows that we have some very good talent in TN. Shelbyville is probably not even a top 10 team in the state and they beat BA, who apparently is one of the top 25 teams in the country.

Sounds like a tough matchup for BA who struggled with Shelbyville's talented guards in the opener, however great win tonight- I hope the Tennessean gives BA their dues in the paper tommorow, but regardless a great win anyways and I'm so proud of the Eagles.

BA may not see guards that good playing that well again this year (I hope not, anyway). If they do, hopefully they can deal with it better since it will not be the season opener.