Best Chant(s) of highschool bball pepclubs

straightbill307

The best ones I heard were from McMinn towards McMinn Central.

The first one was about Cody/Casey Browder. Cody Browder was a junior last year and CAsey was a freshman and Casey started and Cody hardly got any PT, so whenever Casey touched the ball the chant was either, "Where's your brother?? (clap clap clap) or Where is Cody?? (clap clap clap).

The other one was about Julian Boyd. He had a baby, so everytime he touched the ball in the game the student section would chant, "Who's your daddy?? (clap clap clap).

Plus, its always fun to make up names for the players or just destroy them because their name is gay already.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best ones I heard were from McMinn towards McMinn Central.

The first one was about Cody/Casey Browder. Cody Browder was a junior last year and CAsey was a freshman and Casey started and Cody hardly got any PT, so whenever Casey touched the ball the chant was either, "Where's your brother?? (clap clap clap) or Where is Cody?? (clap clap clap).

The other one was about Julian Boyd. He had a baby, so everytime he touched the ball in the game the student section would chant, "Who's your daddy?? (clap clap clap).

Plus, its always fun to make up names for the players or just destroy them because their name is gay already.

it was where is cody.... clapj clap clap...on the bench..(repeated several times)

Harris calm down buddy no need to get so offended over such a thing

:D I'm calm....I'm sure most Harpeth fans want this kid to stop talking based on how idiotic he makes himself and Harpeth look. I dont have a problem with Harpeth or the people who started this thread

Edited by Harris' hooligans

Tullahoma had a great one against RIVERDALE one of the students put on a referree shirt and the students threw a red flag on the side of the court and the REF went to the replay booth (against the wall of the gym) and on the other side of the poster board it read call overturned you have to see it it was hilarious i wsa talking to Mr Nolan and he thought it was pretty funny too

anytime someone wears a t-shirt under his jersey, we boo him intensely.

against centennial, they had drew kelly (super freshman)

"go home freshman"

"coach's baby"

and at the end of the 3rd quarter, when a foul was called on drew and coach kelly was arguing,

"sit down daddy"--that enraged drew to a point of his like wanting to approach us.

however, none of those...really...worked. he had 30 points.

we also have a KILL 'EM sort of thing. one person yells it and then everybody starts yelling. it's pretty cool. and one we've done since 8th grade,

"YOU GOT PACKED"

franklin may have had my favorite chant of all time. "we ain't got no dope."

This is probably one of the most copied Student Section Traditions in all of Basketball but its by far one of my favorites...When the visiting team is on defense, the entire student section jumps up and down going OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...haha, gotta love the Cameron Crazies...

I hafta agree even if I'm a Tar Heel fan u hafta love the Cameron Crazies for their involvement in the game and I'm probably goin to heck for this one but coach K is the best coach in college b-ball no doubt but J.J. Redick can't stand him

This is probably one of the most copied Student Section Traditions in all of Basketball but its by far one of my favorites...When the visiting team is on defense, the entire student section jumps up and down going OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...haha, gotta love the Cameron Crazies...

i think they do that when the visiting team is on offense not defense, but i may be wrong, but it sure is fun to watch the cameron crazies