Harpeth @ Sycamore Feb. 10

straightbill307

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter

SOMEBODY CLOSE THIS THREAD PLEASE!!!!!!

February 10 is a long way down the road. Until then Harpeth needs to worry about Harpeth and Sycamore needs to worry about Sycamore.

Stewart Co. currently leads the district. Somebody worry about those guys. Creek Wood and Cheatham Co. are both getting healthy at the right time and both look like real contenders in this district in the second half of the season. Montgomery Central has still only lost one game overall in district play and I'm sure they'll be tough like always. Somebody worry about those teams.

There are way too many obstacles out there for these two great teams to get distracted by having a war of words vs one another on CoachT.com ;)

SOMEBODY CLOSE THIS THREAD PLEASE!!!!!!

February 10 is a long way down the road. Until then Harpeth needs to worry about Harpeth and Sycamore needs to worry about Sycamore.

Stewart Co. currently leads the district. Somebody worry about those guys. Creek Wood and Cheatham Co. are both getting healthy at the right time and both look like real contenders in this district in the second half of the season. Montgomery Central has still only lost one game overall in district play and I'm sure they'll be tough like always. Somebody worry about those teams.

There are way too many obstacles out there for these two great teams to get distracted by having a war of words vs one another on CoachT.com :D

ITS AS SIMPLE AS SOMEBODY CLOSE THIS THREAD PLEASE!!!!

you dont have to give your 2 cents on everything we know that all these teams are good and anybody beside fairview can beat anybody. ;)

Guest catfish-hunter

ITS AS SIMPLE AS SOMEBODY CLOSE THIS THREAD PLEASE!!!!

you dont have to give your 2 cents on everything we know that all these teams are good and anybody beside fairview can beat anybody. :D

Sure I do because it's people like you who are talking about playing a team that you played two weeks ago and that you won't play again for nearly two months.

Guest catfish-hunter

so its alright for people to talk about district region and state tournaments but not a single game. sorry i forgot to read the rule book b4 i made this topic

The reason you started this thread was to provoke another huge argument between Harpeth fans and Sycamore fans. Two months of reading posts from some of those folks would be too much for just about everyone on this site.

Don't be an idiot :D

Sure I do because it's people like you who are talking about playing a team that you played two weeks ago and that you won't play again for nearly two months.

Were in my only post on here or on any other thread do I talk about playing a team two months away. If saying that you dont have to add your two cents in everything means I was talking about the harpeth@sycamore game then I am sorry, but I wasnt so do some more research about who talks about games that are next week and two months away, thanks. :D

:D <<< are you like this guy mad because somebody said that you were wrong about this.

Edited by HHSnumber1fan

Guest catfish-hunter

Were in my only post on here or on any other thread do I talk about playing a team two months away. If saying that you dont have to add your two cents in everything means I was talking about the harpeth@sycamore game then I am sorry but I wasnt so do some more research about who talks about games that are next week and two months away, thanks. :D

:D <<< are you like this guy mad because somebody said that you were wrong about this.

Learn how to spell and put sentences together properly before you talk to me moron. Harpeth at Sycamore on Feb. 10th is nearly two months away. You must really worry about Sycamore at night to be talking about them two months in advance.

Good Job MORON!!!!

Learn how to spell and put sentences together properly before you talk to me moron. Harpeth at Sycamore on Feb. 10th is nearly two months away. You must really worry about Sycamore at night to be talking about them two months in advance.

Good Job MORON!!!!

Again where do I talk about how much i am scared of sycamore. I dont remember starting this thread, do you get a kick out of calling high schoolers morons, because you are making me want to go kill myself because of that.

:D <<<< are you like this guy mad, because a high schooler is getting you wound up about nothing.

Edited by HHSnumber1fan