war eagle duals?

reuben128

i've heard alot of brief results and summaries of the sycamore duals yesterday, but if anybody has the time and will to give more details, it would be much appreciated. i rly would like to know more about the clarksville-christ. bro match and also the clarksville-collierville bc that sounded like a real barn burner, also if anybody has any thoughts on MBA, bc i was rly shocked to see such landslide victories on their part. they must have an outstanding dual team this year. also, any notable individual matches? thanks

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Notable individual match

Brandon Wright - Houston beat Daniel Pease - Clarksville 6-4. They are both ranked 2nd in the state respectively at 152 and 160.

Later in the day Pease then wrestled DeDe Williams from CBHS. I am not sure who won that match but it was 2-1 when I looked over. DeDe is not officially ranked bu t should be. He will finish high in DII. He was a state placer as a freshman two years ago then sat out last year after transferring.

Notable individual match

Brandon Wright - Houston beat Daniel Pease - Clarksville 6-4. They are both ranked 2nd in the state respectively at 152 and 160.

Later in the day Pease then wrestled DeDe Williams from CBHS. I am not sure who won that match but it was 2-1 when I looked over. DeDe is not officially ranked bu t should be. He will finish high in DII. He was a state placer as a freshman two years ago then sat out last year after transferring.

What was his weight freshman year when DeDe placed?

Edited by switchingbackcradle

It was actually I who wrestled DeeDee Williams, I'm pretty sure. I'm Clarksville High's 152 and going into the dual it was believed by our coach that Daniel Pease would be wrestling DeeDee, if I'm correct in my deduction that the Afican American fellow I wrestled is DeeDee. However, Mr. Williams wrestled 152. I scored a takedown in the first and he escaped in the last few seconds to make the score 2-1. I chose bottom going into the second and was unable to score. Going into the third he chose bottom and shortly scored a reversal and close to the end of the period locked up a nearside cradle and got 3 nearfall, winning the match 6-2. It may have been closer had I chosen neutral, but all excuses aside, he was a good wrestler and I lost the match. Hope that help clears something up. Then again this really means nothing if I'm wrong about who is who.

Edited by idonteatmud

It was actually I who wrestled DeeDee Williams, I'm pretty sure. I'm Clarksville High's 152 and going into the dual it was believed by our coach that Daniel Pease would be wrestling DeeDee, if I'm correct in my deduction that the Afican American fellow I wrestled is DeeDee. However, Mr. Williams wrestled 152. I scored a takedown in the first and he escaped in the last few seconds to make the score 2-1. I chose bottom going into the second and was unable to score. Going into the third he chose bottom and shortly scored a reversal and close to the end of the period locked up a nearside cradle and got 3 nearfall, winning the match 6-2. It may have been closer had I chosen neutral, but all excuses aside, he was a good wrestler and I lost the match. Hope that help clears something up. Then again this really means nothing if I'm wrong about who is who.

Dial?