Panama City Classic

22LUCKYSTAR

Hence why we aren't making a huge deal of this...all I said is I will talk to him, in a joking manner. Thought about just admitting everything before the game but then i figured maybe there was a chance he wouldn't play for some reason and we would just let it play out.

Well, I get what you meant but I think Lucky looked at it as a threat to his son. As a parent maybe I would have gotten that same vibe. We are always looking out for our offspring. HOWEVER, maybe this is a learning situation that needs to be dropped b/f it causes a rift w/i your organization causing folk to choose sides on the matter.

All I can say is good luck to Ramsey and I hope he does well as scouts are watchinggggggg!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

Ah your ignorance amazes me....ask yourself Why do I have to watch what people say? Think about it now just don't blurt out.

Answer: Any time someone in the Nation does something stupid and Lykins or Nolan see it...it's my butt. I'm the one that they call in the office and lecture. You think I want that? You think I like being the one that everything falls on if we get in trouble...they aren't threatening to suspend you are they? So next time you go running your mouth about something you have no clue about...step back and think. Another thing...I'm not gonna go try to find you and throw your name out on here, but if you have such a problem with me come tell me...Where did we disrespect 22luckystar???? Please show me where. Yeah we tried to cover up the secret that wasn't supposed to be letout...It turned out it didn't matter because he played but show me once where I disrespected them. Stop trying to make everything I say into something its not....your looking too hard for something that isn't there.

if you cant handle the pressure and want to cry on here ... stink it up man ... you signed up for the job, now do it ... :thumb:

Edited by dare_2_dream

Guest dare_2_dream

hah didn't sign up for anything my friend...kind of an assumed thing hah

besides your down there....you can start some things too :thumb:

I dont start too many things any more ... :(

I do like to harass some of my fav. players though...