Panama City Classic

22LUCKYSTAR

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't find Siegel's schedule. The tourney is the Bay Barnstorm Classic. Here are comments from the Panama City paper:

------------------------

Area teams were divvied up among the four pools. Bay and Chipley join Crystal River in Pool A, Rutherford and Cot- tondale contend with Bay Minette (Ala.) Baldwin County in Pool B, Port St. Joe and DeFuniak Springs Walton will have their hands full with Murfreesboro (Tenn.) Siegel in Pool C, and Pool D will feature Vernon, Marianna and Alexandria (Va.) Thomas Edison.

Siegel was a Final Four participant in (Class 3A) in Tennessee last year and returns basically everyone,” Anderson said. “They think that they’re a definitely big-time contender for the state championship in Tennessee at the large-school level.”

Siegel finished 27-6 last year and has a pair of low-post players standing 6-foot-7 and taller. Senior Keith Ramsey is a highly touted 6-7 forward, and 6-8 senior Lucas Jones anchors the middle. Anderson said Ramsey tore a knee ligament during football season, though, and may not be ready to play in the tournament.

“But they have four guys averaging double figures,” Anderson said, “and have a guard averaging 25 points a game. It’s obvious he knows a little bit about what he’s doing.”

------------------------

Riverdale girls don't play until Wed morning at 10AM. I misread the schedule.

Thanks Coacht.com

Guest dare_2_dream

haha i love this. parents on here putting siegel posters in their place. :thumb:

keith is ready to play in his mind and heart, but as for what the drs say ... i dont have the slightest clue ... so until i see him on the court or hear from him he can play, i wont listen to rumors

GEE..... Hoolie GUESS my COACH source knew EXACTLY what he was talking about , huh??

Now yall be good boys and apologize to the nice 22LUCKYSTAR.

Thanks priceless.......My son tells me the truth most of the time..all the time when it comes to hoops. I won't get that apology. I knew that before I posted it. I will be a MAN about the situation. AIR RAMSEY back on the court. Thanks coacht for the updates. You are the greatest.

i know you're siegel .. thats why you should keep things to yourself. and other people were calling you a "her" and "miss" so i was assuming you were female ... unless you're confused or something lol.... NOT GOING TO GO WITH CHILDISH POST. I SHOULD'NT KEEP NOTHING TO MYSELF. THIS IS A FREE COUNTRY AND FREE SERVICE. I POST NOTHNG THAT I DON'T KNOW ABOUT. LOVE ,PEACE AND HAIR GREASE TO ALL. SAVE THE CHILDISH GAMES FOR THE KIDS.