Panama City Classic

22LUCKYSTAR

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no way anyone can not tell me that jimmy oden is not the best player in district 7-AAA and maybe the state this kid has got to be going somewhere big he is just to good not to be.

Also i would like to make a shoutout to the Cookeville Cavaliers winning their Xmas tournament in Destin, Fl. They beat some very talented teams and went 7-1 since Xmas break and i believe they are forgetting the siegel loss and are ready to move on and compete for the district title.

Glad to hear Keith is back. Can t wait to see how district 7-AAA crumbles out either Cookevill Oland or Siegel what a great finish it will be.

There is no way anyone can not tell me that jimmy oden is not the best player in district 7-AAA and maybe the state this kid has got to be going somewhere big he is just to good not to be.

Also i would like to make a shoutout to the Cookeville Cavaliers winning their Xmas tournament in Destin, Fl. They beat some very talented teams and went 7-1 since Xmas break and i believe they are forgetting the siegel loss and are ready to move on and compete for the district title.

Glad to hear Keith is back. Can t wait to see how district 7-AAA crumbles out either Cookevill Oland or Siegel what a great finish it will be.

I agree....Jimmy is the only player that people talk about doing a good job defensively if you hold him to 19 points...(Cookeville game). Just has that way about him that makes u think that he can take over a game when he wants....and when he makes up his mind to do something he will do it. The guy is clutch too (1st Oakland game last year) and can take the pressure. Works hard and it pays off. He will def. go somewhere just have to wait and see where.

Well I do think and agree he is the best player in the district but I mean you cant say that no one can argue. I mean you have Ramsey and I think next year Scott Thomas will be Jimmy Oden status and numbers for sure and maybe even Kevin Smith but in my opinion and many others he is the best. BUT>>>>> To say he might be the best player in the state.......well sorry my friend but he will tell you that is a definite no. I think that honor goes to Thaddues Young or Brandon Wright. Then you have Willie Kemp and many more. Actually Kieth is ranked higher than Jimmy is. But Jimmy is dominating Middle Tenn right now and is a great player but no where near best in the state.