Rockwood in 2006

Jet Pride

• 1 month later...

Rockwood will have real good talent on the defensive side of the ball.... Bryant "Bear" Allen will be returning mlb Simon Moriarty will be back at de probably unless moved to lb with allen .... Brandon Green looking to start at lb as well.. Curt Boston at de and some other major helpers at db and dl... So their looking really good!!

• 1 month later...

Rockwood has lost some lineman, a linebacker, two defensive backs, and some tailbacks. There is a lot of work ahead for the Tigers. They are getting it done in the weightroom. It is yet to be determined on the field.

Waggle, it is truly a pleasure to have you back. It must be football time again - when do the Tigers start spring ball? Although I don't think it will be a championship type year, I look for the Rockwood coaching staff to build off of last seasons youth and inexperience. I will be the first to step out on a limb and say the Tigers will go 6-4 and sneak into the playoffs with the last spot.