Bolivar Central vs Lexington Jan.3

PrepFanatic

CALLING CATFISH HUNTER - WHERE ARE YOU??????

CATFISH sounds like he is about to jump ship - STILL NO PREDICTION FROM MY BROTHER CATFISH !!! what is the world coming too?? are you hunting for another team to pull for??

smoothjuker - feeling your wheaties or something?

I got to tell ya - the Bolivar Tigers are looking more and more human as the days go by - - --

Chism shooting 3 pointers? Did I hear that correctly??? What is Kemp playing the post? If I was Gardner I'd back it down and let him have as many 3s as he wanted - something tells me Turrell Owens has been whispering in Mr. Chism's ears. The big man shooting the 3 ball, whoa! Next thing you know he will be bringing the ball down. Could it be he might just go ahead and jump to the NBA????

Is Rudesill losing control or what? I have great respect for him, but something doesn't sound right down in mental town. All I got to say is that the Big Red Tigers seem to be hitting on all cylinders (but there again, it depends really on how tough these away tournament teams they have been playing, the snake oil man himself might have scouted out the teams - you really never know)- the true test is going to be the 3rd.

Gardner wins this one, his hero Pat Summitt might let him come to UTK.

This is nothing new Chism has been shooting the 3, If you been following him he was pulling that when he was at SS. And he brought the ball down the floor a couple of times last night in the lose to BA. So be real he is not as lost on the floor as you people think.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bizzieb

Oh me - I don't ever remember seeing Chism ever bringing the ball down (even at SS), but hey, if he is the new point guard that ought to get Gardner and son's competitive juices going. I got to believe UT is just getting all excited about getting a 7 ft point guard too (could he be the new KG??? ---- naw I don't think so).

bizzieb

Oh me - I don't ever remember seeing Chism ever bringing the ball down (even at SS), but hey, if he is the new point guard that ought to get Gardner and son's competitive juices going. I got to believe UT is just getting all excited about getting a 7 ft point guard too (could he be the new KG??? ---- naw I don't think so).

Try reading my post again & get the right understanding of it before YOU post all the smart replies. I'm sure there was nothing mispelled in there, It said WAYNE WAS SHOOTING THE THREE WHEN HE WAS AT S.S. AND IT SAID HE DID BRING THE BALL ACROSS A TIME OR TWO IN THE LOSE TO BA. If you just look at what some of the people post all they are telling you is that makes what ever defense you try to show them they have the ability to handle it. Not going to go back and forth with this it is ONE left for you to see what I'm posting. And I will post this one more time you guys better be ready for the other 4 or 5 players that alot of the people are not speaking of.

And on another note CONGRADULATIONS TO ALL THE TEAMS IN THE DISTRICT that had alot of success over the holidays in tournament. District was well represented.

Edited by Bizzieb_34

Listen here....I am a proud LEXINGTON fan! We just got back from a tournament in Florida which seemed like a football tournament instead of basketball.These guys really showed they could get down and dirty on the floor.They lost to a very good Carver team by two in overtime.Bomar,Staton,and Keck are all doin very well in the post.Buckley is gettin better on the shot.Gardner and Beecham still on top of their game while Fields is steppin in as well.A huge change is Timberlake.He played very well at the tournament knockin down some threes and playin good defense.Taylor steppin in to help out on the post while Threadgill is still a little shakey about the knee injury but also reboundin well for the tigers.If we just use our whole bench and use is it right,we will be just fine.It will be a good cat fight.Good luck Tigers!!!

The maintenance department at LHS is working frantically to repair the roof where the Bolivar fans and players will be tomorrow. Supposedly there are 3s raining from the ceiling in those areas. So we would like to suggest that all Bolivar fans and players should where there rain coats and favorite galoshes (of course, the Bolivar players should where their Nike galoshes) . You just cannot stop this!

The LHS Tigers!

'05 Boys Individual Golf State Champion

'04 Boys Tennis State Runner-Up

'03 Boys Golf State Champions

'02 Baseball State Champions

'06 Boys Basketball BRING IT ON

Try reading my post again & get the right understanding of it before YOU post all the smart replies. I'm sure there was nothing mispelled in there, It said WAYNE WAS SHOOTING THE THREE WHEN HE WAS AT S.S. AND IT SAID HE DID BRING THE BALL ACROSS A TIME OR TWO IN THE LOSE TO BA. If you just look at what some of the people post all they are telling you is that makes what ever defense you try to show them they have the ability to handle it. Not going to go back and forth with this it is ONE left for you to see what I'm posting. And I will post this one more time you guys better be ready for the other 4 or 5 players that alot of the people are not speaking of.

And on another note CONGRADULATIONS TO ALL THE TEAMS IN THE DISTRICT that had alot of success over the holidays in tournament. District was well represented.

bizzieb

Ok, OK! A little raw feelings there huh!I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. So now you just don't have any confidence in Wayne at all, I don't blame you, he just doesn't look natural at the PG position. But hey, I am sure Gardner would like to see the big guy bring her down a couple of times - that just might Gardner even look like a defensive wiz bang.

Emmo - some good points, but the key will be defense, if we come out and play the girls version of our defense, we are going to be crying after the first half. No D, no win. I just don't see any way around it, but Kevis will have to be in the thick of this game from the get go. Even if Coach Gardner doesn't want him to shoot, he will be the leader defensively (of course you won't see any 14 assist or 14 points in the newspaper if we win this one) but D wins the big ones like this. Offensively, I would think Bomar should be the center piece in this game, but something tells me that if possible someonoe else's star may be pushed out in the front. But regardless of what happens with high point scoring, this will require a team effort to win. And I just think Coach gardner and Mack would like to end their high school careers with at least one win over a team like Bolivar after playing second fiddle for so long.

bizzieb

Ok, OK! A little raw feelings there huh!I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. So now you just don't have any confidence in Wayne at all, I don't blame you, he just doesn't look natural at the PG position. But hey, I am sure Gardner would like to see the big guy bring her down a couple of times - that just might Gardner even look like a defensive wiz bang.

Emmo - some good points, but the key will be defense, if we come out and play the girls version of our defense, we are going to be crying after the first half. No D, no win. I just don't see any way around it, but Kevis will have to be in the thick of this game from the get go. Even if Coach Gardner doesn't want him to shoot, he will be the leader defensively (of course you won't see any 14 assist or 14 points in the newspaper if we win this one) but D wins the big ones like this. Offensively, I would think Bomar should be the center piece in this game, but something tells me that if possible someonoe else's star may be pushed out in the front. But regardless of what happens with high point scoring, this will require a team effort to win. And I just think Coach gardner and Mack would like to end their high school careers with at least one win over a team like Bolivar after playing second fiddle for so long.

bizzieb

. And I just think Coach gardner and Mack would like to end their high school careers with at least one win over a team like Bolivar after playing second fiddle for so long.

Hmmmm..Hackashaq are you hearing the same things I'm hearing? Lexington's team will not have a Gardner anywhere on the rooster sheet next year? Could this be why he is playing the guys that where on the team last year but sit the bench all game? A lot of questions around the Coach. Seems funny we only lost 1 starter of this team, but we have 2 new 1's this year. He played a 6'9 guy that was a statue at best of the bench last year, and he basically tried to outscore opponents by allowing his 2 guards to shoot NBA range 3 pointers, its all 3 points behind the arc, I guess he just realized that this year. If you remember Staten was a heck of a ball player last year, but got minimal playing time. Whats reallygoing on?

bizzieb

Well, enough of the trash talk on both sides. Showtimes tommorrow, then it will be settled. We'll see if we are the lesser powerful team that u say we are now or Lexington is still that same team with average players and a weak schedule like always.

bizzieb

I will post this like I posted b4 let us not talk about "IF", BOLIVAR IS and WILL bring their A to LEXINGTON so just get ready. Just as I said b4 let those RED TIGERS bet us and no more than that. If you do that I will be the first to post as soon as I get out of your town and get to my computer to let you know the best team won

Edited by Bizzieb_34

bizzieb

You guys have been wanting predictions from me and I do what I like to do on here shut the bull. But we are less than 24hrs. from the thing we are bringing to our gym, (((((((SORRY))))))))))) I mean your gym. FOUR OUT OF OUR FIVE STARTERS WILL BE IN DOUBLE FIGURES AND WAYNE AND WILLIE will not be the ones that hurt you it will be the others. YOU WORRY ABOUT THEM IF YOU WANT. REAVES will bring 10+, MADDEN will bring that many and he will dunk on your biggest man, RHODES WILL GIVE 8 TO 10 WITH 6 TO 8 BOARDS if he can stay out of foul trouble, CRISP will bring the big 3's coming off the bench. Then that is not even WILLIE and WAYNE bringing what they are going to do. 15+ EEEAAASSSYYY

But Like I said that is only if YOUR REFS. let the game go.

And what I only mean by that if they blow the whistle at both ends of the court, I think we will do exactly what I posted

GARDNER will be in foul trouble before the first half is over if he is playing WILLIE KEMP. If you do not already know pulling the shirt is a foul where we come from. HE IS TO SLOW

STOP AND GO IS GOING TO HAVE HIM LOST. If you don't know watch it you will real quick

Edited by Bizzieb_34