District 7AAA

riverdaleman

ouch... AT franklin county on a school night. oh well i'm assuming the warriors are excited about kicking it off sooner than later.

they will go down ther at start playin around 4:00 probably play til 7 so they should be home around 9 it aint too bad the only thing i hate is that i have tickets to the blue collar comedy tour that night so i am going to miss the scrimmage but that is ok we have a lot more games too see and those tickets were expensive LOL

keep in miind this game was supposed to be played on sat. darn academics got in the way WHAT IS THAT ABOUT LOL

Edited by riverdaleman

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone having a scgimmage on wed night? Also anyone have any practice reports? My son said he has done pretty good the past few days and he has enjoyed getting back on the feild and getting going and is excited about playing the games of course

from what i've heard, siegel is practicing hard and looking foward to their scrimmage on saturday as well... they scrimmage wilson central.

Guest didyouseethatmessDANG

I agree with you on those mentioned Listenup .. One of Siegel's weaknesses is definitely speed .. their leadoff, Jones, is probably the biggest threat to still a base .. however, Reavis is not afraid to put any runner in motion to cause disturbance in the infield

One of the more agressive baserunning teams I've seen over the past few years is Riverdale.

Base running and base stealing are two very important factors in winning a baseball game.

siegel's scrimmage for this saturday has been cancelled, therefore they had an innersquad today. they will now play smyrna on monday, but the site of play is still to be decided. anybody elses scrimmages cancelled? if so, when, where, and who do you play next?

Great test for both teams. I think Siegel is a front-runner in the District and Smyrna has Gray.......what else can you say? I also seem to remember that Smyrna has an awesome catcher, but can't seem to remember his name. I know he hit a lot of HR's last yr too.

Winners, if you get a time and place, let me know please.

Edited by 2priceless

Guest didyouseethatmessDANG

projected lineup for Siegel's 2006 season

Zack Jones 2B

Kenneth Roberts P/CF

Chase Bowen LF

Davis Pearce RF

Justin Roden 1B

Evan Medlock DH

Wesley Tobitt 3B

Matt Dodrill C

Matt Thorne SS

1-3 is pretty much a lock, while 4-7 could change daily.

Riverdale had a good scrimmage today although i was not able to attend (Blue Collar Comedy Tour hada lot of fun) my son told me about it. He said he had a couple of nice throws from the outfeild and grounded out to first (thats my power hitter LOL) but the team played good we won it if you can count these things as wins and losses skinner hit the wall a lot with some launches but we scrimmage tommorrow against shelbyville at 4:00 or 4:30 so i will be there at that whole my other son is practicing at Christiana HERE WE GO LOLrunning in different directions

So come out on friday at watch us against a solid shelbyville team