District 7AAA

riverdaleman

Riverdale had a good scrimmage today although i was not able to attend (Blue Collar Comedy Tour hada lot of fun) my son told me about it. He said he had a couple of nice throws from the outfeild and grounded out to first (thats my power hitter LOL) but the team played good we won it if you can count these things as wins and losses skinner hit the wall a lot with some launches but we scrimmage tommorrow against shelbyville at 4:00 or 4:30 so i will be there at that whole my other son is practicing at Christiana HERE WE GO LOLrunning in different directions

So come out on friday at watch us against a solid shelbyville team

Riverdale beat Franklin Co. 11-6 in a 10 inning scrimmage. Both teams played pretty well for being their 1st games. Franklin Co. has a pretty good left-handed number 1 with a good change up, and some corner infielders that can hit pretty well. Riverdale played pretty decent, Choate threw well, Skinner and Hunter hit, had some pretty decent pitching, not bad for the first scrimmage.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Hey Zack Jones...

I am tired of all these morons on the threads acting like they know about this district or even baseball in general. All this is a bunch of biased opinions especially Siegel... Didyouseethatmess (zack jones) and winners inc are so biased its stupid. All they talk about is how good Siegel is and how good they are going to be. If i remember correctly I remember Siegel players and fans were saying they were going to be good last year and they had a terrible year and if it wasn'f for Matt Carlton they would not have made it past the first two games of districts. Hey Winners Inc. how are you going to say that they are the most experienced when all they are experienced at is losing? All in all this district is the most balanced its ever been, and CoachT means nothing about anything because all it has turned into is a bunch of players promoting their teams when they know nothing else about any of the other teams in this district.

I am tired of all these morons on the threads acting like they know about this district or even baseball in general. All this is a bunch of biased opinions especially Siegel... Didyouseethatmess (zack jones) and winners inc are so biased its stupid. All they talk about is how good Siegel is and how good they are going to be. If i remember correctly I remember Siegel players and fans were saying they were going to be good last year and they had a terrible year and if it wasn'f for Matt Carlton they would not have made it past the first two games of districts. Hey Winners Inc. how are you going to say that they are the most experienced when all they are experienced at is losing? All in all this district is the most balanced its ever been, and CoachT means nothing about anything because all it has turned into is a bunch of players promoting their teams when they know nothing else about any of the other teams in this district.

Now everyone knows i am not a siegel fan but i dont understand what it is you are compaining about siegel does have a chance at being good in fact they were good last year what you say may be true but you ask any coach and he will take a SR over a freshman any day especially at short stop

Now as far as the coach T thing well...this is a fan web site of high school sports so that is what you are going to get. Now we amy not agree with them and we mat not like them but dont be mad at the site because it supports high school sports while sometimes a t laugh at how ridiculous what they say are there is no sense in calling out a student in the manner in which you have

i'm not a very frequent poster around here but i do read the T everyday... but i do have to agree with riverdaleman 100% :thumb: this is fan site so he has every right to promote his team and seriously dude there is no reason at all to call zack jones out like that i mean whats the point

wow i'm sure everybody got a good laugh out of that ^

.... back to maturity. first of all, i love siegel considering my favorite nephew plays for the team, and i know a lot of his friends who are teammates of his. second of all, i was a college scout coordinator for a tenn. college for three years, therefore i've watched 7AAA ball for years. so that rules out your opinion that i know nothing of the game. thirdly, if you are going to call me biased, call riverdaleman biased for riverdale, 2priceless biased for oakland, etc. they are not biased, but rather they are huge fans of those high schools. it's ok if you hate siegel baseball. in fact, you can write all the crap you want to about them on here. but don't make a conclusion that one of their players is posting on here. jones is a very classy kid who plays his heart out and doesn't deserve to be ridiculed. it's ok though, because nobody who looks at what you said will think any less of jones or even believe he's posting on here, because i seriously doubt it. instead, they will probably look down on you or wonder if you're like ten years old. who cares about a bunch of biased posters anyways? you said it yourself that in your opinion coacht is nothing but a bunch of players promoting their team. in that case, you've got a lot of posts to make if you want to call them all out. if not, your attempt to smite the siegel baseball program is pointless and ridiculous.

back to the topic.... are any riverdale players besides choate getting any looks from some local colleges? i

Guest didyouseethatmessDANG

HA! :P

go back and find any posts where me or Winners Inc was biased .. I have given alot of credit to many other schools in the district .. i said that I thought Siegel had the best pitching in the district .. OH NO IM BIASED!!! guess what, its an OPINION .. i can think what I want, as well as the other posters on this thread.

grow up. :blink:

I am appalled at this poster and what he came on here to say about Zack Jones. Zack is a fine young man , and obviously a great baseball player for Siegel. It is kids with his heart for the game that helped Siegel turn around their season last yr.

Whoever this poster is.....don't hate.....APPRECIATE!

You just showed your ENVY.

Guest didyouseethatmessDANG

This is cute. Get a life.

I'll make sure to let zack know hes been the talk of this thread lately .. someone even went as far as to make a name after him .. he will get a good laugh

Wow! Zach and I have a lot in common. Posters joining the T just to bash us. Zach is a good young man and he has the drive and determination to go far in life. I have respect for Coach Reavis and the Siegel baseball program.

Wow! Coffee Co started a lot of threads about me, but Red, nor his pal never came up with "hey, Winman10" for a name. I am hurt.

Wow! Zach and I have a lot in common. Posters joining the T just to bash us. Zach is a good young man and he has the drive and determination to go far in life. I have respect for Coach Reavis and the Siegel baseball program.

Wow! Coffee Co started a lot of threads about me, but Red, nor his pal never came up with "hey, Winman10" for a name. I am hurt.

Well wingman , you did get that wanted poster ya know. AND....we both have had rewards offered for us. But no poster that put our name in the user name...w.e are just going to have to work a lil harder. :thumb: