District 7AAA

riverdaleman

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the d'backs coach did more than most of you know to gain more players, especially from oakland. coach smith is around all season every year, and knows talented players when he sees them. i know for a fact that he took major interest in some oakland players. he's not biased, if that is what anybody is thinking. theres no coach in this area who wouldnt want pj polk on this roster, as well as skinner and hunter. do the math. the d'backs, with their great reputation, would not just pass up players of that caliber. and siegelnation, none of those players are "jokers". most of them are all district players or will be all district this upcoming year. all of them have great potential or they wouldn't be playing for this team.

Edited by Winners Inc

Winners, I was in no way making an implication that OHS players got the shaft on the team. I knew there had to be something to it, and bias was not in my thinking in any way. I apologize if I gave anyone that impression. I knew Mitch Warren was on it last year and several OHS standouts in the past. I really thought it was uaually a sr dominated ballclub.

Guest didyouseethatmessDANG

the d'backs coach did more than most of you know to gain more players, especially from oakland. coach smith is around all season every year, and knows talented players when he sees them. i know for a fact that he took major interest in some oakland players. he's not biased, if that is what anybody is thinking. theres no coach in this area who wouldnt want pj polk on this roster, as well as skinner and hunter. do the math. the d'backs, with their great reputation, would not just pass up players of that caliber. and siegelnation, none of those players are "jokers". most of them are all district players or will be all district this upcoming year. all of them have great potential or they wouldn't be playing for this team.

yeah the dbacks coach does a good job at watching players and deciding who he wants for his team .. I remember seeing him at alot of Siegel's summer games watching Tobitt and Bowen .. he also picked up a great catcher in Dodrill.

i would like to know what everybody's pitching rotation is like this year. i know most teams' 1,2 punch, but who is everybody's 3,4,5, or even 6 guys? i believe pitching depth can either make or break a ball club, so let's see what's in store this year. i'll go ahead and say siegel has pretty good depth, with roberts, sheerer, faust, holder, robinson, cotter, and baldwin all being starters, not mentioning the bullpen.

Guest didyouseethatmessDANG

i would like to know what everybody's pitching rotation is like this year. i know most teams' 1,2 punch, but who is everybody's 3,4,5, or even 6 guys? i believe pitching depth can either make or break a ball club, so let's see what's in store this year. i'll go ahead and say siegel has pretty good depth, with roberts, sheerer, faust, holder, robinson, cotter, and baldwin all being starters, not mentioning the bullpen.

interesting how you know so much about Siegel :thumb: .. I believe Siegel's bullpen is the best in the district depth wise.