District 7AAA

riverdaleman

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest didyouseethatmessDANG

as i said before, i am a huge fan... much too old to still be playing myself though

I'm sure the team will be thankful for your support .. I know Coach Reavis has had them working very hard in the weight room this year. They will be impressive for sure.

I just want to clarify a few things about the Dbacks 2P u right there is a little more to it 1 they usually do take SRs that is wha ti was referring to in my previous post about there roster quite a few JRs and i was also surprised to see siegel JRs on there Revis keeps his kids together in the summer so that is what was surprising to me That is why hunter and Skinner arent on the team they willplay with Riverdale in the summer now that is not to say that if we dont play and they need a playe rthat they might play a gmae or so or evena tournamne tor so Oakland only has 1 Sr and mack has been keeping his group of Jrs together for a few years now and that is why those kids arent on that team

NOw on to district Riverdale has as pitchers in no specific order half the team LOL Choate woods wright mather ward rinus hurt henderson davis crunk lanning maybe powers and jones also we have walker and i am sure i am missing 1 or 2

I think siegel missed one of there big time pitchers in Mckenzie i didnt see his name on that list and i believe he wil get a lot of innings

that's great to hear... i guess chase bowen will be hitting 450+ bombs this year then! :blink:

hah .. that would be great .. Jones and Roberts will have to get on base for him to be effective this season.

As posted earlier...to be the best you have to beat the best. Riverdale has had a very successful run and will continue to win baseball games. The fall ball season resulted in both teams winning tournament championship in east Tennessee and I have no reason to believe it will not continue. Need to solidify a number 2 pitcher and hit and we will continue to win District Champioships IMO. Like the Warriors counterpart, the Patriots, when success comes your way for a sustained time, you win ball games off your reputation. This team may be a little off in depth this year but with Richardson behind the plate, and the best hands in the district at 1st base in Pleas Wright, Trice Powers who is as solid fielder as there is, Ben Jones anchoring 3rd base, and hunter, Skinner and Choate in the outfield. I like the Warriors chances!

I just want to clarify a few things about the Dbacks 2P u right there is a little more to it 1 they usually do take SRs that is wha ti was referring to in my previous post about there roster quite a few JRs and i was also surprised to see siegel JRs on there Revis keeps his kids together in the summer so that is what was surprising to me That is why hunter and Skinner arent on the team they willplay with Riverdale in the summer now that is not to say that if we dont play and they need a playe rthat they might play a gmae or so or evena tournamne tor so Oakland only has 1 Sr and mack has been keeping his group of Jrs together for a few years now and that is why those kids arent on that team

NOw on to district Riverdale has as pitchers in no specific order half the team LOL Choate woods wright mather ward rinus hurt henderson davis crunk lanning maybe powers and jones also we have walker and i am sure i am missing 1 or 2

I think siegel missed one of there big time pitchers in Mckenzie i didnt see his name on that list and i believe he wil get a lot of innings

i didnt mention mckenzie because he usually comes out of the pen. i wouldnt be surprised if he got a couple starts this season though. the kid finds a way to get batters out

i didnt mention mckenzie because he usually comes out of the pen. i wouldnt be surprised if he got a couple starts this season though. the kid finds a way to get batters out

you would be surprised at how hard this kid throws .. he keeps the ball low, and he throws strikes .. 2 of the most important things in highschool pitching.