We need IRISHDAD back

BIGBADBOY

He follows MBA as much or more than Ryan now.

Dear Somewhat Correct,

It is true that I have an interest in 1 MBA wrestler, John Micheal Simpson (his father & I were classmates b4 he went to the dark side). Beyond that the Big Red means nothing else to me. It would be absolutely insane to think I would or could change my allegiance from my beloved IRISH!!!!!

Right you are, Big. MBA-Ryan without Irishdad is like Monday Night Football without the obnoxiously irritating Howard Cosell ------------ and look how boring that became.

Dear Buckaroo of the Lateral Move,

This years Irish Vs Big Red (on the H**D for my Irish bretheren, you know) will be a battle. We lost a lot of kids to graduation. But our younger wrestlers are very strong and talented.

We are led by Aaron Bateman @ 171 beast enuf said, I look for our upper weights to be very strong, Lawrence, Dempsey, Riley and Garrett. At 112 look for Chaz to be Baz..he has great potential. Our middle weight are growing in experience with every match, they will be fine. We are starting several freshman that will suprise some folks with there abilities. With many old Catholic families giving us the new generation of Marchettis, Rosas, Griffiths etc we are continuing our winning traditions also. One thing that should never be overlooked is the EXCELLENT coaching staff. They have turned out some pretty good wrestlers in the past (Those who hate to lose find a way to win) . We love being GIANT KILLERS so all you alleged giants take a good look at the mat before you start cause we will be more then happy to show you the ceiling!!!!!!!!

GOD BLESS MY BELOVED IRISH

Edited by irishdad

This years Irish Vs Big Red (on the H**D for my Irish bretheren, you know) will be a battle. We lost a lot of kids to graduation. But our younger wrestlers are very strong and talented.

We are led by Aaron Bateman @ 171 beast enuf said, I look for our upper weights to be very strong, Lawrence, Dempsey, Riley and Garrett. At 112 look for Chaz to be Baz..he has great potential. Our middle weight are growing in experience with every match, they will be fine. We are starting several freshman that will suprise some folks with there abilities. With many old Catholic families giving us the new generation of Marchettis, Rosas, Griffiths etc we are continuing our winning traditions also. One thing that should never be overlooked is the EXCELLENT coaching staff. They have turned out some pretty good wrestlers in the past (Those who hate to lose find a way to win) . We love being GIANT KILLERS so all you alleged giants take a good look at the mat before you start cause we will be more then happy to show you the ceiling!!!!!!!!

A classic irishdad post......welcome back.

Dad O' The Irish-------thanks for the response and welcome back.

Saw your beloved Irish at the MBA Duals today and they looked to be doing well. See the scores posted by Big Red Coach under the topic " MBA Duals". In fact, it was your " growing" middle class that won the final match against FRA. Match started at 171, and after 119 FRA was leading 24-12. Ryan outscored FRA 28-6 from there ( Jessee Murphy, FRA, getting a pin at 135) to win 41-30. However, the Irish might have to play giant killers in January when they square off with the Big Red Machine. That former Ryan classmate of yours who went over to the darkside has stockpiled quite a good team this year------------they basically returned everyone from last year, I think. MBA went through Overton, FRA, Tullahoma, Mt. Juliet and Smyrna with considerable ease and looked really good doing it. Should be some good matches when the Darksiders and the Beloved Irish finally meet in January-----------maybe the Ryan Invitational in a couple of weeks will give us some previews. We look forward to your stirring up this board in the days leading up to the match.

Dad O' The Irish-------thanks for the response and welcome back.

Saw your beloved Irish at the MBA Duals today and they looked to be doing well. See the scores posted by Big Red Coach under the topic " MBA Duals". In fact, it was your " growing" middle class that won the final match against FRA. Match started at 171, and after 119 FRA was leading 24-12. Ryan outscored FRA 28-6 from there ( Jessee Murphy, FRA, getting a pin at 135) to win 41-30. However, the Irish might have to play giant killers in January when they square off with the Big Red Machine. That former Ryan classmate of yours who went over to the darkside has stockpiled quite a good team this year------------they basically returned everyone from last year, I think. MBA went through Overton, FRA, Tullahoma, Mt. Juliet and Smyrna with considerable ease and looked really good doing it. Should be some good matches when the Darksiders and the Beloved Irish finally meet in January-----------maybe the Ryan Invitational in a couple of weeks will give us some previews. We look forward to your stirring up this board in the days leading up to the match.

If memory serves me Frank only graduated one or two, one was Ben Turks @ 171, the Big Red will be very competitive this year. As for my middle weights we do have a lot of talent without much experience. Most of our graduates were in the middle weights. plus it is only practice until January, that is when it really counts.

A HAPPY & SAFE NEW YEAR TO ALL

Edited by irishdad