baylor, coffee county, ccs, walker valley, and lfo

myearshurt

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only mysteries are 1) why does Baylor bother with meets like this and the one in north Alabama and 2) how many pins wil he get and how fast can Manson get them. I suppose after McCallie tournament, Collins Hill and Parkview meet, the guys deserve a break but not a vacation!

that's pretty rude, you should not say anything at all if you don't have something nice to say

take a note from your parents' teachings

Edited by intothechance

that's pretty rude, you should not say anything at all if you don't have something nice to say

take a note from your parents' teachings

Kind of Pollyannish of you. Based on your idea of Coacht etiquette, there would be a paucity of posts. But hey, your two cents are worth what it cost you to post.

My father told me in the day, they scheduled Friendsville, Sevierville and Maryville one weekend to help their seedings.

The only mysteries are 1) why does Baylor bother with meets like this and the one in north Alabama and 2) how many pins wil he get and how fast can Manson get them. I suppose after McCallie tournament, Collins Hill and Parkview meet, the guys deserve a break but not a vacation!

I see that you have been posting since 2002 so you are probably old enough to know better making belittling remarks towards other ''lesser'' teams in the state. I suppose if it were up to you and you were the Baylor coach, you'd call the other teams and say ''hey, were too good to wrestle you. When you babies learn how to walk, call us, until then keep crawling around with the other step children.'' Your comments are pathetic.... GROW UP. B. Selph

I see that you have been posting since 2002 so you are probably old enough to know better making belittling remarks towards other ''lesser'' teams in the state. I suppose if it were up to you and you were the Baylor coach, you'd call the other teams and say ''hey, were too good to wrestle you. When you babies learn how to walk, call us, until then keep crawling around with the other step children.'' Your comments are pathetic.... GROW UP. B. Selph

tnko...could not agree more with your assesment of this guys post... baylor is..as we all know a great program who does not run from anyone and coffe county and walker valley have been very impressive when i saw them wrestle and they do not shy away from wrestling other teams...

tnko...could not agree more with your assesment of this guys post... baylor is..as we all know a great program who does not run from anyone and coffe county and walker valley have been very impressive when i saw them wrestle and they do not shy away from wrestling other teams...

Hey pattondad, obviously great dads think alike. And if the guy in the above post with the disrespectful comments is a father, hes not teaching his kids much. And if he isnt, he should wait a while..... a long while. :thumb:

Baylor had some starters out, it's not like they wrestled their whole starting line-up in attempt to murder the other teams, geeze. Baylor beat Coffee County, Walker Valley, and LFO. LFO beat CCS, Walker Valley, and Coffee County. Waker Valley beat Coffee County. CCS doesn't have a full team, they just wrestled a couple of guys.