East Tennessee

triplethreat32

The best in East Tennessee...Well none of you have Austin East in there and they are really, really good...Just ask Fulton who beat McMinn Central...

My top 10 in East Tennessee looks like this...

1. Oak Ridge...Losing Coffee was a huge blow, but they have their motor back in Jared Stephens. They just killed Halls by 15 and it really wasn't even that close.

2. Bearden...Must be number 2 on the talent of three senior guards led by White. Lost only once and that was the fluke of the century to Sevier County.

3. Red Bank...Playing great as of now and don't seem to be letting up anytime soon. Ended Bradley's home winning streak at 1,000 games...(lol)

4. McMinn Central...Had their hic-cup against Fulton and returned to stride. Best AA team in East Tennessee.

5. Austin East... They went to West Tennessee and beat Dyersburg and only lost to Liberty by 2. They are very good and nobody seems to give them any credit. With Mitchell at the helm I guess nobody ever will.

6. Maryville...Has begun to hit stride and nobody has even noticed. They are very athletic and will continue to improve as the footballers continue to gel.

7. Halls...Until they lose a couple more games they will stay in the top 10. Sharpe is good enough to keep them winning.

8. Science Hill...Making it to the semi's of the Arby's means they are good...However, Oak Ridge handled them in a scrimmage day without their footballers so they can't be that good.

9. Catholic...They just keep winning with smothering man to man defense and Matt Parton can flat out stroke it.

10. Clinton...probably will finish 2nd in district 3AAA behind Oak Ridge...Dixon and Dye are lethal...

Alcoa is also very good but losing to William Blount keeps them out.

I'm no expert and don't claim to be...I just wanted to give some food for thought.

Oak Ridge lost against William Blount too. And they are a 4 loss team. And they're your number one???

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, because they would get waxed by Bearden and McMinn Central and they still gotta play Cleveland again, a team they lost to earlier in the year...

You are obviously a greeneville fan for even havin them near the top 5....Bearden, thats a good #1 I won't argue...Red Bank, they are overrated and as I said above, they have already lost 2 games, while McMinn Central and Bearden both have 1 loss to quality schools while Red Bank's 2 losses are to for all intents and purposes weak teams (Cleveland & Soddy Daisy)...McMinn Central should be #2 right behind Bearden, although I think the way they are playing now, they would beat Bearden...Austin-East, not as good as they normally are...Greeneville...lol, what are you thinkin puttin them in there...newayz, heres my top 5...

1. Bearden - Very good AAA team, can almost guarantee they will goto state...best team in East Tennessee right now...

2. McMinn Central - Very good AA team, one of the best AA teams in the state, will almost certainly goto state...are playing great team ball right now and they have their eyes on the prize...and for those of you who think its automatically gonna be Bolivar Central or Liberty Tech, think again...you maybe surprised come March...

3. Oak Ridge - Playing great ball right now, very good team...have what it takes to get to Murfreesboro...

4. Grace Baptist Academy - Great A team, could very well win state this year...the only team that it looks like can beat them come tournament time is, dare I say, Middleton...

5. Fulton - Good AA team, have shown improvement from point A to point B...weren't playing good at the first of the year, but are playing with purpose now...could goto state, but I wouldn't bet on it...

I dont think Red Bank is overrated. If anything they are underrated. They beat Bradley at home(even though Bradley isn't great, they still find ways to win at home). And they beat them at Red Bank too.

The best in East Tennessee...Well none of you have Austin East in there and they are really, really good...Just ask Fulton who beat McMinn Central...

1. Oak Ridge...Losing Coffee was a huge blow, but they have their motor back in Jared Stephens. They just killed Halls by 15 and it really wasn't even that close.

2. Bearden...Must be number 2 on the talent of three senior guards led by White. Lost only once and that was the fluke of the century to Sevier County.

3. Red Bank...Playing great as of now and don't seem to be letting up anytime soon. Ended Bradley's home winning streak at 1,000 games...(lol)

4. McMinn Central...Had their hic-cup against Fulton and returned to stride. Best AA team in East Tennessee.

5. Austin East... They went to West Tennessee and beat Dyersburg and only lost to Liberty by 2. They are very good and nobody seems to give them any credit. With Mitchell at the helm I guess nobody ever will.

6. Maryville...Has begun to hit stride and nobody has even noticed. They are very athletic and will continue to improve as the footballers continue to gel.

7. Halls...Until they lose a couple more games they will stay in the top 10. Sharpe is good enough to keep them winning.

8. Science Hill...Making it to the semi's of the Arby's means they are good...However, Oak Ridge handled them in a scrimmage day without their footballers so they can't be that good.

9. Catholic...They just keep winning with smothering man to man defense and Matt Parton can flat out stroke it.

10. Clinton...probably will finish 2nd in district 3AAA behind Oak Ridge...Dixon and Dye are lethal...

I'm no expert and don't claim to be...I just wanted to give some food for thought.

Science hill lost in the summer scrimmage to Oak Ridge by a missed tip on an offensive rebound of a missed free throw in their third game of the day, without football players (one of which is the 2nd leading scorer on SHHS). That is not exactly being "handled". They also lost to Sullivan South early in the season. But they beat 3 quality teams in the arby's classic and have bounced back solidly. winning 11 of their last 12 games, with increased post production. They have to be in the top 2 in east tn.

Behind Bearden

A-E is an average team at most. They lost to Alcoa by 16 and Fulton by 12 earlier.

One team that keeps popping up is WB. They had Bearden beat at Bearden and lost it the last 50 sec. They beat ur #1 Team O.R. They smoked ur #6 team Maryville. Down 20 to ur #3 team and came back and cut the lead to 6 in one half.

Lost to ur #4 team by 6 and had at starter sit the whole 4th quarter and their 6 man foulded out w/ 6mins to go in the game. They also lost to AE in a close one til Skebow(Barrett) hit 3 3s in a row from about 26 feet late in the 4th.

My top teams

1. Bearden

2. Sciece Hill

3. Red Bank

4. Oak Ridge

5. Tennesee

6.McMinn Central

7. William Blount

8. Halls

9. Clinton

10. Greenville

A-E is an average team at most. They lost to Alcoa by 16 and Fulton by 12 earlier.

One team that keeps popping up is WB. They had Bearden beat at Bearden and lost it the last 50 sec. They beat ur #1 Team O.R. They smoked ur #6 team Maryville. Down 20 to ur #3 team and came back and cut the lead to 6 in one half.

Lost to ur #4 team by 6 and had at starter sit the whole 4th quarter and their 6 man foulded out w/ 6mins to go in the game. They also lost to AE in a close one til Skebow(Barrett) hit 3 3s in a row from about 26 feet late in the 4th.

My top teams

1. Bearden

2. Sciece Hill

3. Red Bank

4. Oak Ridge

5. Tennesee

6.McMinn Central

7. William Blount

8. Halls

9. Clinton

10. Greenville

Yeah, this is quite possibly the worst poll Ive ever seen...worse then the AP poll...you have Red Bank, Oak Ridge, and Tennessee High all ahead of McMinn Central...the only team worthy of being ahead of them in the east is Bearden...you are not even including the teams from Chattanooga that are good besides Red Bank...until you give supporting evidence of why this poll is solid, please don't give a follow up on it...

Edited by BluNWhiteH8Tribe

No, because they would get waxed by Bearden and McMinn Central and they still gotta play Cleveland again, a team they lost to earlier in the year...

You are obviously a greeneville fan for even havin them near the top 5....Bearden, thats a good #1 I won't argue...Red Bank, they are overrated and as I said above, they have already lost 2 games, while McMinn Central and Bearden both have 1 loss to quality schools while Red Bank's 2 losses are to for all intents and purposes weak teams (Cleveland & Soddy Daisy)...McMinn Central should be #2 right behind Bearden, although I think the way they are playing now, they would beat Bearden...Austin-East, not as good as they normally are...Greeneville...lol, what are you thinkin puttin them in there...newayz, heres my top 5...

1. Bearden - Very good AAA team, can almost guarantee they will goto state...best team in East Tennessee right now...

2. McMinn Central - Very good AA team, one of the best AA teams in the state, will almost certainly goto state...are playing great team ball right now and they have their eyes on the prize...and for those of you who think its automatically gonna be Bolivar Central or Liberty Tech, think again...you maybe surprised come March...

3. Oak Ridge - Playing great ball right now, very good team...have what it takes to get to Murfreesboro...

4. Grace Baptist Academy - Great A team, could very well win state this year...the only team that it looks like can beat them come tournament time is, dare I say, Middleton...

5. Fulton - Good AA team, have shown improvement from point A to point B...weren't playing good at the first of the year, but are playing with purpose now...could goto state, but I wouldn't bet on it...

I would have to say my top teams are...

1. Bearden

2. Red Bank

3. Science Hill

4.McMinn Central

5.Bradley Central

but Red Bank has one loss we 16-1

Yeah, this is quite possibly the worst poll Ive ever seen...worse then the AP poll...you have Red Bank, Oak Ridge, and Tennessee High all ahead of McMinn Central...the only team worthy of being ahead of them in the east is Bearden...you are not even including the teams from Chattanooga that are good besides Red Bank...until you give supporting evidence of why this poll is solid, please don't give a follow up on it...

What teams in chattanooga are better than Red Bank?

it seems like you just always have something bad to say about Red Bank.

You dont never wanna give us no props really.

What teams in chattanooga are better than Red Bank?

it seems like you just always have something bad to say about Red Bank.

You dont never wanna give us no props really.

Well, you all did beat Bradley at their place, you did somethin nobody else has done in a really long time...congratulations for that...however, I believe that while that was a great accomplishment, I believe Bradley is really down this year and alot of people in this area could beat them and have...I still believe Grace and Temple maybe better then Red Bank, not sure yet...however, while every oppinion is welcomed and you have as much a right to make a poll as me or anybody else, I believe that McMinn Central is better then Red Bank and Science Hill and having Red Bank and Science Hill ahead of McMinn Central is wrong...

Oak Ridge lost against William Blount too. And they are a 4 loss team. And they're your number one???

Oak Ridge lost to William Blount in a nail biter without three starters. They actually started two freshmen that game. Grant Domsic, Revelle Coffee, and Jared Stephens were all missing. They also didn't have two other of their current seven man rotation. So that game has absolutely no weight in anybody's book.

Science hill lost in the summer scrimmage to Oak Ridge by a missed tip on an offensive rebound of a missed free throw in their third game of the day, without football players (one of which is the 2nd leading scorer on SHHS). That is not exactly being "handled". They also lost to Sullivan South early in the season. But they beat 3 quality teams in the arby's classic and have bounced back solidly. winning 11 of their last 12 games, with increased post production. They have to be in the top 2 in east tn.

Behind Bearden

Oak Ridge beat them without three starters. It probably wouldn't even be close. Oak Ridge is the best team in the East. Hands Down.

Oak Ridge lost to William Blount in a nail biter without three starters. They actually started two freshmen that game. Grant Domsic, Revelle Coffee, and Jared Stephens were all missing. They also didn't have two other of their current seven man rotation. So that game has absolutely no weight in anybody's book.

Oak Ridge beat them without three starters. It probably wouldn't even be close. Oak Ridge is the best team in the East. Hands Down.

If you believe Oak Ridge is 1 hands down, then you are smokin somethin....