Best Team Overall

triplethreat32

Bolivar Central, Brentwood Academy, Mitchell, Hamilton, Bearden, do you want me to keep going???

Again, Bolivar Central, Brentwood Academy, Mitchell, Hamilton Bearden, do you want me to keep going???

Summer means nothing, McMinn Central would beat Red Bank in a regular season game...

what's the difference its still basketball

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The difference is, they don't have as good a grasp of the team yet, they don't know all the plays yet, they aren't adjusted to everything yet, there are many differences...look, no disrespect on Red Bank dude, but the Summer really doesn't mean nothing...

We shall see come tournament time...but mcminn isnt in 3A but ok

Who has hamilton played??? Siegel dropped 3 straight and Brentwood loss against the one team they could have proved themselves against which is Shelbyville and plus they only have one player!!!!

I guess BA's win against the #3 ranked team in the country didn't prove anything. This is such a stupid argument. Red Bank may have a decent team, but there are at least 5-6 teams in this state who are nationally known. I'm happy that you are a proud supporeter of Red Bank, but this issue really isn't even debatable.

We shall see come tournament time...but mcminn isnt in 3A but ok

He's right the summer means nothing at all, pretty much just to get a look at your players. Yeah maybe you have less losses than all these teams, but you haven't played near the competition they have. I would just stop the argument. You're the only person on here who thinks that Red Bank could actually beat Brentwood Aca., plus all the other teams. It wouldn't happen if you played them 100 times.

I guess BA's win against the #3 ranked team in the country didn't prove anything. This is such a stupid argument. Red Bank may have a decent team, but there are at least 5-6 teams in this state who are nationally known. I'm happy that you are a proud supporeter of Red Bank, but this issue really isn't even debatable.

Have you seen them play???

Have you seen them play?

Have you seen them play?

Actually I have. Saw BA twice last year and once this year. Saw Bolivar play at least 5 games last year and two this year. However, even if I had not, I can look at national publications and see that teams like Bolivar, BA, Ridgeway, Raleigh-Egypt, and Mitchell, just to name a few, are very good basketball teams. Bolivar, BA, and Mitchell are so good that ESPN will air one of their games this year. They are so good that between the three teams, they have 7 players who will attend DI schools on a basketball scholarship. Other than the fact that you likely attend Red Bank, what possibly makes you think that red Bank is talented enough to compete with these teams. I am simply mystified as to whether you are a kid whose school pride has been challenged or a deranged adult who simply doesn't know much about basketball.

Well -- give us yours . . .

Tough to say because I haven't seen all of them play this year, but I would think that BA, Hamilton, Siegel, Shelbyville, Hunters Lane, Ridgeway, Raleigh-Egypt, and Bolivar would be the best teams. I recognize that Shelbyville beat BA, but night in, night out, I would take BA against anybody else in the state because of Wright. With Ramsey back, Siegel is loaded. Bolivar's supporting cast is not great, but they still have the two studs. The Memphis teams are absolutely dripping with talent, but I like the two I listed above because they are well-coached, unlike mitchell for example.

Athletically, I just don't think Franklin would fare well against these teams, and size is an issue for Middleton. plus, they may not even be the best sinle A team down there with Humboldt having dropped down.