Wilson Central is now OPEN

Eddie

Hey I feel for the guy but that is coaching football, and he is not being mistreated by his work load I can asure you. 30 students 3 times a day, with 1.5 hours planning quit crying for the guy, he is a football coach and it sounds like a very familiar coaching situation. I do not know why you think his situation is so different. Not that I agree with everything that is happening, but football coaches spend there time at the field house and that is the biggest part of there life, he is a big boy and I am sure he can handle it. Oh try a 75-80 hour a week gig at the college level, then wine to me about the time he put into the program at a high school.

I agree with you. Coaches know that they are in for when they decided they want a coaching position. I will miss Coach Alexander, he was a great coach, role model, etc. From what I understand, the Principal-at WCH- does not support the Athletic program. He's the real problem, he needs to leave. Coach Alexander did a great job at the HS, and I believe that WCHS Football team will be just as good in the next few years to come. THey have many great Junior and Sophomores that will keep it going in the right direction.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic