Best of Preps Basketball Classic in Chattanooga

oldtimeballer63

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Grace on a solid win. I was told they played team ball and looked a lot better, and this couldn't have come at a better time. Hope they continue to kep it together and improve with each passing game, because they are too talented to look as bad as they did the two games I saw them play.

If my memory serves me right -- it appeared that McMasters fouled a guy at that point and knocked him down on the floor and fell on top of him. No foul was called.

I wasn't that impressed with Grace but they held their own against Heritage.

I was surprised that McMasters missed so many easy shots right under the basket, but I'm sure he will get better as he gets stronger and more skillful with age.

Well, smart ace, I was watching Grace...I am talking about the time Carter swatted 2 guys down by the stage in McGilvary in Chattanooga TN tonight. I thought that was right before he dunked it at the end but I could be wrong. I was making nice comments about Grace.

I believe he thought that when you said "yeah right" you were being sarcastic. I had to read it a few times to see what you were saying.

If my memory serves me right -- it appeared that McMasters fouled a guy at that point and knocked him down on the floor and fell on top of him. No foul was called.

I was surprised that McMasters missed so many easy shots right under the basket, but I'm sure he will get better as he gets stronger and more skillful with age.

The guy Carter fell on was the thrid guy he blocked and it looked like the guy pulled him to the ground. And yeah it probably was a foul on the first one but the fact he blocked it was a mix on amazzing with a little bit of luck.

I was impressed with Grace. Christian Heritage might be the toughest team grace faces all year. Deff the tough offensive team grace will face all year. The team and coaches deserve some credit here. The offense worked the defensive sceme on McClellan work. But i guess we just cant impress you temple folk :thumb:

I think the Grace coaches and the entire team deserve a lot of credit for coming back off those two losses. The coaches and players looked like they had done a little "soul searching" after the ND loss. They could have very well gone into a tailspin and got down on themselves, but instead they went to work and found a way to beat a very good team. NICE JOB!

Well, smart ace, I was watching Grace...I am talking about the time Carter swatted 2 guys down by the stage in McGilvary in Chattanooga TN tonight. I thought that was right before he dunked it at the end but I could be wrong. I was making nice comments about Grace.

My bad man, I thought you were saying that Carter only had 2 blocks all night.

How could you not be impressed with Grace after the win last night? McClellan was held in check most of the night. He is the best player in this tournament.

Carter, when you are right under the basket, don't throw it at the hoop, just dunk it man.