Independence 48, Oakland 45

donathan5507

Bulldozer started and Drew the man Fann is cleared to play tomorrow.

Well I had heard Blissard might play.......but he had to have been still pretty weak. He was really really sick. Fann just got the concussion on Tuesday. Dang...that is quick to be back, but I am glad to hear he is ok. Thanks for the info.

WOW...did you go to our game instead of your girls championship game?

Edited by 2priceless

I agree Culleoka.

When you saw Independence, they didn't play their best game. Throughout this tourney, IHS's shots hadn't been falling. Looks like they fell tonight. Oakland is still a good team, definitely. They'll rebound well.

the last two years culleoka played independence at culleokas thanksgiving classic and although we won both matchups i could definately see a huge improvement this year from last...this win against oakland is huge for the program

blissard got to play a little today. shots were not falling. we didnt play good defense. bad officiating. ihs played a great game.

is # 12 johnny kuchar? kid was dropping some nice 3's tonight

Kuchar is #12. Don't forget that Indy. is missing probably its most versatile player Isaac Baugh. Indy did hit some good shots and I thought that the officaiting was shakey both ways.

Culleokarep - I would like to see a match up deeper into the season between the two schools after they both have a few games under their belt. I would also loke to see the game at Indy.

Upsets happen to good teams and Oakland certainly isnt any different. Also, almost every team is going to go thru a period that tests them as a whole, at that may very well be what Oakland is dealing with right now. Oakland one more non-district game to get it right before heading back into district play, so thats where the focus needs to be right now