Culleoka vs. Santa Fe

culleokarep

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rogers gonna get worked facing patten then donnavon...tough week to be him...however i dont think heminds the challenge hes a solid player and is the one guy that can make santa fe a better team come tourney time

I not trying to be smart or anything, but I don't think donnavon can shut down Roger. There isn't too many people in the district or region that can.

I not trying to be smart or anything, but I don't think donnavon can shut down Roger. There isn't too many people in the district or region that can.

nowhere in that post did i say don was gonna shut him down...but donnavon is an extremely talented post player....neither one of them will stand out from the other....their both talented in the post

nowhere in that post did i say don was gonna shut him down...but donnavon is an extremely talented post player....neither one of them will stand out from the other....their both talented in the post

I hope Donnavon gives Roger a better matchup than Cass from Zion, as far inside matchups..... :rolleyes:

Cully Rep,

I saw you guys early on in the season and was really impressed with your young guard (can't remember his name)..... is he having a nice season ? What is your record and where are you guys in the district standings ?

i imagine your talking about demario williams...hes having a great season..he picked up mvp of the tourney honors in our alabama tournament...were 14-2 right now were second in the district because of a loss to ca where we didnt have a senior starter...overall a great season and theres a very good chance they can win out the rest of the regular season..their having a great year so far

63-42 culleoka wins...santa fe didnt show too much class with the whole bottle throwing on the court incident :lol: ....none the less...my boys were on fire...dungy hit 5 threes finished with 23..a career high i believe...dustin blocker hit 4 threes finsihed with 14...they came up big...it was a chippy game and im suprise noone for the fe has been on here posting but it was a better game than what the score shows....and i hate to see what the santa fe fans will act like when the games at their place :thumb: