next years super stars

wildcats is #1

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look out for:

kyle herndon from greenbrier-not only is he quick but he also has a good arm.

Matt Elrod-great running back,nice size,nice speed,and goes hard every play(you'll never see him slack any)

Dont'a Hightower-a big back from marshall county who started at the end of the season for marshall county,but if you can run against the state champions(david lipscomb)and have 250 yards and 3 touchdowns,you must be some good right??

I believe it will be Jeremy McClain. tdntn believes he will be the guy (refer up 3 posts), and I can definately see that being the case. Got the chance to watch him a couple times his freshman year (he was VERY good on the defensive side of the ball also), and saw him strike out for a 85 yard TD run last year also (forgot which team it was against, I can look it up though).

If my understanding is correct, they moved Monty Newson to fullback, and Chaz Ward has been playing a bit of reciever also. They will both be seniors, and both at times were believed to be the next guy, but I think Jeremy has made positive strides to earning his spot on the field. Whoever is in the backfield, you can guarantee they will be GOOD :thumb:

Mclain will more than likely be the starter as long as he is healty. He is small but is fast and stronger than he looks. He will get the first shot and if he for some reason doesnt get the job done than i would expect chad hunter willbe next in line. Hunter will start at fullback first though.

Well congratulations, you are LITERALLY, the fastest man to ever live, how does it feel? Justin Gatlin, Deion Sanders, Dante Hall and Maurice Greene stand no chance against you. I'm surprised I haven't seen you in my Guinness world record book.

o tom one day u will for da fastest man in da world so keep ur eyes open

Wow, I don't care who you are or where you run, you have no idea what you are talking about. Nobody runs 40 in 4.1. I ran track in college too so...... wow. Show us proof. Please come back for more of your humour. By the way Deion Sanders has the fastest NFL 40 ever at 4.19 :angry:

well i'm not going to da NFL so it doesnt matter and guess what i am da next best thing ask some Ooltewah ppl they kno

• 4 weeks later...

Brian Marshall from Ooltewah High School- 5'8 155lbs runs a 4.1-40 10.5-100 and has great power and will but most of all heart most kids dont have dat anymore

hes going to be great

im sorry but that is BS there is no way that a person can physically run a 4.1 40. im sure you're fast, but that just isnt possible. if you really did run that then you would be the top player in the country no matter how small you are

• 4 weeks later...

There's absolutely no way that's true.

Jimmy Clausen is absolutely amazing and Noel Devine (#1 RB for 2007), from Fort Myers, FL could very well be the next Reggie Bush. Anyone who has seen his highlight film knows that I'm not lying!!!

I think he was referring to the #1 Prospect in Tennessee. And I do think Golden Tate is in the top 5 in the nation :lol:

Could you imagine having Golden Tate, Sam Youree, and Rod Wilks on the same team? Just thinking about it gives me goose bumps. It'd be hard to not have all 3 of them out there at the same time. I could just see defenses dropping 9 guys back everytime. But this is just thought I had. In reality, they would all be complaining about playing time.

I really don't think they would. I know one thing if all three of these guys were on the same team the QB would throw for about 6,743 yards and about 87 TD that year!!!