next years super stars

wildcats is #1

Wow! I sure did...Hunter and Verge slipped my mind for some reason....I was thinking about posting Julius but i don't think he will be too good..he had a couple of big plays last year, but he will be the ONLY WR..and Riverdale doesn't like to pass much anyways...

I thought Hunter had decided to stick to baseball only?

If you leave off Kaelin Griffith from Oakland, you have completely missed the boat. Ask any coach in the region about big #66 OR any QB for that matter. He had sacks in every game last yr, and was our team MVP. All District, 1st team All Area.....various other awards as well. Nothing but good things coming for big Griff b/c he is an A student as well. For some reason....recruiters LOVE to see that. hahaah.

Saying that...I URGE every upcoming sr to take the ACT early and get your NCAA Clearinghouse info NOW if you plan on playing in college. It is IMPERATIVE to get your ducks in a row NOW!

Edited by 2priceless

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you leave off Kaelin Griffith from Oakland, you have completely missed the boat. Ask any coach in the region about big #66 OR any QB for that matter. He had sacks in every game last yr, and was our team MVP. All District, 1st team All Area.....various other awards as well. Nothing but good things coming for big Griff b/c he is an A student as well. For some reason....recruiters LOVE to see that. hahaah.

Saying that...I URGE every upcoming sr to take the ACT early and get your NCAA Clearinghouse info NOW if you plan on playing in college. It is IMPERATIVE to get your ducks in a row NOW!

Yes, get a good ACT score and see your guidance counselor or coach about the Clearinghouse

I thought he graduated... :rolleyes: ......i don't remember seeing him, but i can see he is obviously a player..

No, hunter is playin for sure.

HSsportsfb, Locke will be solid at reciever, I think Julius will make alot of big plays for riverdale this year. Also expect LaBrian Lawrence to make some plays at flanker.But yea it might not matter alot if they dont throw it much. I expect them to throw more this year though without Miller.

No, hunter is playin for sure.

HSsportsfb, Locke will be solid at reciever, I think Julius will make alot of big plays for riverdale this year. Also expect LaBrian Lawrence to make some plays at flanker.But yea it might not matter alot if they dont throw it much. I expect them to throw more this year though without Miller.

Locke playing WR? didn't know that...he's very talented..I remember middle school days he was also a threat on the basketball court....yeh it would make sense to throw the ball more lol...who will replace Miller? any news on the "new man" in the backfield?

Locke playing WR? didn't know that...he's very talented..I remember middle school days he was also a threat on the basketball court....yeh it would make sense to throw the ball more lol...who will replace Miller? any news on the "new man" in the backfield?

I believe it will be Jeremy McClain. tdntn believes he will be the guy (refer up 3 posts), and I can definately see that being the case. Got the chance to watch him a couple times his freshman year (he was VERY good on the defensive side of the ball also), and saw him strike out for a 85 yard TD run last year also (forgot which team it was against, I can look it up though).

If my understanding is correct, they moved Monty Newson to fullback, and Chaz Ward has been playing a bit of reciever also. They will both be seniors, and both at times were believed to be the next guy, but I think Jeremy has made positive strides to earning his spot on the field. Whoever is in the backfield, you can guarantee they will be GOOD :thumb: