next years super stars

wildcats is #1

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Mobryant brothers from meigs county.

Charle (junior)is about 6'4" 225lb. Hes a linebacker and 2 year all state. He holds the meigs county record for the most tackles in one game and had over 150 tackles this year. Hes a head hunter and loves to hit.

Tyler Mobryant (sophmore)is about 6'0" 215lbs. He plays both linebaker and running back. When we played sweetwater he ran over 300 yards. Almost had 1,000 for the season but injuried his ankel and couldnt continue

The Mobryants are both working hard in the weight room and will be players to watch and lookout for, for the 2006-2007 season.

<_< well this year that is to come we have some great players that is comen to the field so does anybody have the top players for the 2006 season

maybe some of yall should come by morristown east this year we have some pretty good up coming players in terral dockery rb, richard montez mlb, and with a new coach coming in ( not for sure who yet) but hopefully will change the program around and start winning alot more and these guys will get noticed alot more but make a stop by morristown east this season

Seldom are there any underclassmen that can make the All State Teams in any classification. Hardin County had two........Spencer Jackson 5'11" 250 lb defensive tackle and 6'1'' 185 lb wide out Hunter DeBerry. I watched this team play a couple of games this year and still haven't seen any one guy block Spencer Jackson. I'm not sure just how fast DeBerry is but the kid has great hands and great break away speed. He has got to be around 4.4 in the forty.

Tavis Hogsett - JCM 6'3 225 lb. linebacker is another player which will be heard from this next year.

Calvin McNarl - Henry County - Quarterback will be back also

Seldom are there any underclassmen that can make the All State Teams in any classification. Hardin County had two........Spencer Jackson 5'11" 250 lb defensive tackle and 6'1'' 185 lb wide out Hunter DeBerry. I watched this team play a couple of games this year and still haven't seen any one guy block Spencer Jackson. I'm not sure just how fast DeBerry is but the kid has great hands and great break away speed. He has got to be around 4.4 in the forty.

Tavis Hogsett - JCM 6'3 225 lb. linebacker is another player which will be heard from this next year.

Calvin McNarl - Henry County - Quarterback will be back also

I agree these four guys are great players an you could possibly see there names on the list next year.

Did I not read somewhere that Golden Tate the WR from Pope John Paul II is the top rated prospect in the class of 2007?

There's absolutely no way that's true.

Jimmy Clausen is absolutely amazing and Noel Devine (#1 RB for 2007), from Fort Myers, FL could very well be the next Reggie Bush. Anyone who has seen his highlight film knows that I'm not lying!!!