Excellent short film about wrestling!

Bulldog Dad

Just found this short film while surfing the net and found it quite entertaining. It is very well done and totally free. http://www.underdogthefilm.com/

Happy New Year to everyone at CoachT!

(Two weeks without any wrestling to watch and I've about got the shakes. Let's get this second half started!)

Yep, I think most of us have seen this kid or been this kid.

The way I see it is if a new wrestler or freshmen fights and gives it his all on the mat and loses, it's just part of the cycle. These kids show enough heart to expect wins in the future.

Others may have insight into what this means but in trying to view this video, I received the following message:

"AOL has received complaints from our members suggesting that this site may be improperly collecting AOL member data. In order to protect our members, AOL is presently preventing AOL members from accessing this site.

You can also learn more about how AOL can help make your online experience more safe and secure by visiting AOL Keyword: Phishing."

AOL defines phishing as "Internet based identity-theft".

Others may have insight into what this means but in trying to view this video, I received the following message:

"AOL has received complaints from our members suggesting that this site may be improperly collecting AOL member data. In order to protect our members, AOL is presently preventing AOL members from accessing this site.

You can also learn more about how AOL can help make your online experience more safe and secure by visiting AOL Keyword: Phishing."

AOL defines phishing as "Internet based identity-theft".

another good reason to get rid of AOL, which I did about 7 years ago.

btw, I had no problems with getting the film to download or view with my current ISP.

The movie is great. thanks for the link.