2. Chattanooga Christian (4-1)

3. Howard (7-1)

4. Sequatchie County (5-3)

5. Bledsoe County (4-3)

6. Notre Dame (2-4)

7. East Ridge (2-5)

8. Hixson (1-5)

9. Marion County (1-8)

If Howard has just one loss, then they still have two games each with CCS and Grundy and one more at Sequatchie. They will probably be the underdog in all five games (lost by 19 at home to Sequatchie).

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Howard has just one loss, then they still have two games each with CCS and Grundy and one more at Sequatchie. They will probably be the underdog in all five games (lost by 19 at home to Sequatchie).

...Howard probably had a "bad-day-at-the-office"...I wouldn't say they are underdogs in all five of those games...if you recall two years ago they traveled to Coalmont and shocked Grundy Co. 58-51...on a given night anything can happen and just because you are at "home" doesn't guarantee a "W" :thumb:

I think that Tellico will win their game which in my mind will firm up a very close top three. Tellico lost to Central and Brainerd, but by only 6 - 9 points.

I follow McMinn Central and they are not the same team that they were at first. There is much improvement and signs of more, and I'm sure that the other teams are the same. This should be a very good second half of this season for these three teams.

...You can never compare scores and use the "who-beat-who" philosophy...look what happened tonight @ Tyner...We played "LADY RAMS" basketball and beat the current 2nd place team 58-44 ...as I said before:"the 2nd part of the season will be very interesting" in District 5-AA :unsure:

McMinn Central (7-1)

Brainerd (7-1)

Tellico Plains (6-2)

Tyner (5-3)

Meigs Co. (5-3)

Polk Co. (2-6)

Sweetwater (2-6)

Boyd-B (1-7)

Sequoyah (1-7)

...2nd half of the season will be scrambling for seedings at Cleveland State...still got a good ways to go for the final positions!!!

...As of 01/14/2006

Brainerd (8-1)

McMinn (7-2)

Tellico (7-2)

Tyner (6-3)

Meigs (5-3)

Sweetwatr (3-6)

Polk (2-7)

Boyd-B (1-8)

Sequoyah (1-8)

Standings as of 1/18/2006.........

1. Grundy County (7-0)

2. Chattanooga Christian (6-1)

3. Howard (7-2)

4. Sequatchie County (7-3)

5. Bledsoe County (5-4)

6. East Ridge (2-7)

7. Hixson (2-5)

8. Notre Dame (2-6)

9. Marion County (1-10)

Howard lost to Sequatchie, Chattanooga Christian defeated Marion, Notre Dame lost at Bledsoe, East Ridge lost at Grundy.....

Edited by Bledsoebtheboys

Tyner@Meigs tonight, 6:30. Meigs has had a long break. Any predictions?

..."Lady Rams" get another quality win(54-45)...this time in hostile territory(Decatur)...by the end of the game three starters have four fouls each and one starter fouled out...six(6) District games to play and only one at home...the team will be tested but it should make them "stronger"!!!

I got some bad news from Bledsoe County.....Kelly Warden(#15) got injured last night during our game vs. Notre Dame.....She collided knee's with another girl and she laid on the floor for along time and first they said she may have dislocated her kneecap but when they took her to Downtown Erlanger they said it was not that and that it might be something worse......Keep her in your prayers and pray for a speedy recovery.....She was our leading scorer and now that she's out we need somebody else to step it up.....